The Student Room Group

Luna's Blog - a bit of everything

Scroll to see replies

What's the difference between advice and advise? :lol:
My new aim is to not eat bread for 2 weeks xD starting from tomorrow :biggrin:
Bread is so bad, i never knew.
I'm gonna change my eating habits because apparently you can feel depressed if you eat unhealthy.
If you do something for 21 days consecutive, it becomes a habit and very easy to do yep :ahee:
How to make porridge? Idk, going to look it up.
> = over (jut in case :rofl:)
Porridge > cereals :yes:
Water > fruit juice > fizzy drinks
orange > orange juice
Fruits > chocolate
Coconut sugar > brown sugar > white sugar :ahee:
Exercise > caffeine :erm:
And one final one that I keep forgetting, happiness > sadness
Appreciate what you have > what others have
love yourself > love those who don't appreciate you
Love Allah > everything
3 months before exams. 80 days tbh
Original post by LunaCat
I don't think so xD

Apparently Pakistani culture is a bit more strict :redface:

Original post by LunaCat
What's the difference between advice and advise? :lol:

I never get this right. Used to have an 'online friend' I always used to ask, literally every day
Can't say that for every family :tongue:

:five: we're both clueless and use the first one that appears in the autocorrect list :rofl:
Original post by LunaCat
Can't say that for every family :tongue:

:five: we're both clueless and use the first one that appears in the autocorrect list :rofl:

:lol: I like to generalise sometimes
I advise you to take my advice. :rofl: Wonder if that's right
One is verb and the other a noun, dunno which way around but why would they change the spelling lmao.
Original post by LunaCat
One is verb and the other a noun, dunno which way around but why would they change the spelling lmao.

I'll check it up sometimes and try to understand it. I advise you to do the same, sound advice of mine. (Then I'll check if I've been using it properly here or not) :rofl:
i checked and you're right. I advise, an advice :yep:
Original post by LunaCat
i checked and you're right. I advise, an advice :yep:

Awww thanks now I can continue enjoying my laziness
Welcome the lazy Princess :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
I feel a bit all over the place
I wish my dad would give me my debit card, he thinks I don't need it but I do, I'm restricted on what I can do + I feel bad for making him pay online for little things. If I only salaries weren't paid through debit card, I'd be able to pay myself.
I don't get why he doesn't want me to use the money I earned, i mean in 10 years time those £500 that I got now won't have much value then because I'd be able to make that much quicker than I did now, so what's the point? Might as well let me be independent :/
You know when you're parents are like 'you can't do this because what if this happens?' well let it happen because the best way to learn is from your mistake and nothing else. No matter how many times you tell me not to do this, one I will so why not let it be early so I can learn from experience and find a better way?
I feel like missing out on so much. It hurts when you see all your friends doing things that you can't even think of doing just because you wouldn't be allowed.
At least I know how not to treat my children. Insha'Allah in the next 2 generations, all this culture stuff that's incorporated into Islam will disappear. They say it's islam when it's culture and its annoying because u can't even make them understand it, they don't want to.
Today was so weird.
I was down, tiny bit.
Then anxious about future
Then about exams
Then had some fun time
Watched a live on insta which was motivated
My little bother has grown up so much, he is so intelligent masha'Allah masha'Allah, his advice made me want to change my course at uni.
Made me want to have a part time job
Gave me hope
Looking forward to something now

The problem is my dad might say no :frown: then all this will :cry2: idek
France vs UK?

Friends, happiness - France
Everything else - UK

Why? :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending