The Student Room Group

The Return of Lolzo. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolzo_returns
Everyone's life is interesting in some way.

loool you'll be the first to know when i find something interesting....
i may never get back to you
lolno
Original post by officiallycool14
loool you'll be the first to know when i find something interesting....
i may never get back to you

oohh...
are you studying?
working?
are you studying?
working?

I'm 18, so I am studying. Final year of A-Levels.
What made you wanna come back? :smile:
I'm 18, so I am studying. Final year of A-Levels.

you never know someone might be 18 and not studying.....i know someone who works and is my age
Original post by Cod3tte
What made you wanna come back? :smile:

Self discovery and reflection. Also, I wanted to have a more calmer time on TSR and do threads that will be more accepted rather than random troll threads I did before.
you never know someone might be 18 and not studying.....i know someone who works and is my age

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

what a levels are you taking?
oh boy
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
what a levels are you taking?

Maths Biology and Chemistry. Want to do medicine.
Maths Biology and Chemistry. Want to do medicine.

where did you apply to?
Wow, TSR's biggest comedian what a lie. almost as big as the lie that humans have been to the moon. phh I mean seriously what do you think I am an idiot! it was all filmed on a sound stage because the new world order wanted to take over the eastern block with few complications. yep that's right all fiction just like that film the martian I mean are we meant to farm in red sand and live in some space igloo or something

anyway the moon is an illuminati hologram and the g8 is full of illuminati shape shifting reptiles

peace out
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
where did you apply to?

Bristol,Imperial,UCL and St Georges.
Bristol,Imperial,UCL and St Georges.

Any success?
Original post by Dodo0099
Wow, TSR's biggest comedian what a lie. almost as big as the lie that humans have been to the moon. phh I mean seriously what do you think I am an idiot! it was all filmed on a sound stage because the new world order wanted to take over the eastern block with few complications. yep that's right all fiction just like that film the martian I mean are we meant to farm in red sand and live in some space igloo or something

anyway @the be

???
I never said I was TSR's biggest comedian. Though I did want to be, I am just not.
Reply 37
Why?
Original post by gjd800
Why?

What do you mean? You mean why I returned? To start over again essentially and make proper threads and post this time.
Reply 39
What do you mean? You mean why I returned? To start over again essentially and make proper threads and post this time.

Yes. It just strikes me as a bit odd to go on a forum with such a specific agenda. Still, have at it.

Quick Reply

Latest