The Student Room Group

University Selection

Hi everyone! I’m an International student of politics and IR. I got offer of MA International and MRes in poltics from different Universities like University of Exeter (MRes Politic) University of Sussex,Goldsmith, University of London, Queen Mary University of London, University of Sheffield, University of Soumphatan and University of Bristol. Please help me regarding selection of University
you
Original post by Mansoor143
Hi everyone! I’m an International student of politics and IR. I got offer of MA International and MRes in poltics from different Universities like University of Exeter (MRes Politic) University of Sussex,Goldsmith, University of London, Queen Mary University of London, University of Sheffield, University of Soumphatan and University of Bristol. Please help me regarding selection of University

you can see the universities ranking by subject. QS world ranking and complete universities guild is best website to find out the good university. So got to the web page and compare by subjectwise.
Reply 2
Well choosing a university should completely be your choice. Research more about the universities; their modules (whichever interests you the most), their facilities, societies, location, etc.
Of course, their overall ranking and subject ranking also play a huge role in your decision but check out other information about each university so that you're completely sure, because along with academics, you need to be able to enjoy and make yourself feel at home for the next 3/4 years.
Original post by Hello tomorrow
youyou can see the universities ranking by subject. QS world ranking and complete universities guild is best website to find out the good university. So got to the web page and compare by subjectwise.

I agree, the QS world ranking is perhaps the most accurate and realistic university ranking system. Having said that obviously the choice is up to you, depending on factors like reputation, accommodation costs etc. I would personally recommend Bristol if you get the chance, due to their solid reputation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending