The Student Room Group

do you ever feel the urge to procrastinate,procratinating?

i might have just said the dumbes thing ever but what im really trying to say is that whatever im doing whilst procrastinating like watching a book or reading tv, i'lll often get halfway and then pause because something really interesting comes to my mind that i have to do now. so ill do that and then ill pause that thing to go back to watching tv or reading book. and thats why i always have a thousand tabs open
okay
Reply 2
Same. Why do I have 3 tsr tabs open
Original post by Xopher_
Same. Why do I have 3 tsr tabs open

Why do I have 9 TSR tabs open?
Reply 4
Reading tv watching book
Reply 5
Original post by Baza2002
Why do I have 9 TSR tabs open?

Now we're talking!
Original post by Xopher_
Now we're talking!

I always procrastinate doing revision so I play fifa then i procrastinate playing fifa so i look at a thread on tsr then i procrastinate replying to that thread so i open another thread in a new tab... then keep doing that... until i have up to 15 tsr tabs open...
Reply 7
My dad told me an interesting story about why I should stop procrastinating, I'll tell it to you another day.
I never truly know what I'm doing
Original post by Xopher_
Now we're talking!

I sometimes have like 20 :smile:
Original post by Baza2002
I always procrastinate doing revision so I play fifa then i procrastinate playing fifa so i look at a thread on tsr then i procrastinate replying to that thread so i open another thread in a new tab... then keep doing that... until i have up to 15 tsr tabs open...

that is soo mee
Original post by peeked
Reading tv watching book

lol i didnt even realise :biggrin:
We all do it

I did it today whilst cutting my nails. cut three and then stopped and stared at the tv for half an hour with the nail clipper in my hand and then finally pushed myself to do the last two. man everything feels like a chore nowadays
I procrastinate the urge to procrastinate the procrastination
that's next level man
give me your powers
Original post by justanotherchica
that's next level man
give me your powers

:u: Impressive procrastinating skills, on my cv

Quick Reply

Latest