The Student Room Group

How do I get back revenge at this girl?

she gave me a bag filled with rubbish for my 16th b day

because 2 years ago i called a random classmate she did not even like a 'fat *****' and an 'anorexic *****'
Reply 1
Original post by veeraxox

because 2 years ago i called a random classmate she did not even like a 'fat *****' and an 'anorexic *****'

Well if you're going to be a sack of **** you deserve a sack of ****
Like literal rubbish, as in wrappers and stuff or what?

Also you're just being petty, move on from it. No need to stoop down to her level, that's just ridiculous

Does it matter that much? Revenge will most likely get you in trouble.
Original post by mollyjm

He only stated the obvious
Reply 5
:lol:
Reply 6
Original post by mollyjm

I understand i was rude but she was the one who out revenge on me first
Reply 7
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
He only stated the obvious

No i dont

If u have a problem with someone u talk to them maturely

Or avoid theM

I made a mistake years ago and she remembered it

She was being petty
I understand i was rude but she was the one who out revenge on me first

Well don't do it back. That's immature
unless your birthday is today, do nothing.

Why? Because revenge is for weak pathetic people.

Doing nothing is also for weak pathetic people.

The proper thing to do is to react when something happens to you. So when she have you a bag of rubbish, that would be the time to act. Throw it back at her.. if your a girl as well, maybe slap her.. or just go after her verbally.

You cant just let something go ahead, and then later on think 'oh, I should have done something.. now I will' now, if you do - it makes you look awful, petty and weak. Strong people react immediately, and people don't **** with people who they know will react immediately.
Reply 10
Original post by AzureCeleste
Well don't do it back. That's immature

No she deserves it for not tolerating me
No she deserves it for not tolerating me

Exactly, that's immature.
If that's your attitude towards what she's done, then you are no better than her
Leaver her alone.
Original post by fallen_acorns
unless your birthday is today, do nothing.

Why? Because revenge is for weak pathetic people.

Doing nothing is also for weak pathetic people.

The proper thing to do is to react when something happens to you. So when she have you a bag of rubbish, that would be the time to act. Throw it back at her.. if your a girl as well, maybe slap her.. or just go after her verbally.

You cant just let something go ahead, and then later on think 'oh, I should have done something.. now I will' now, if you do - it makes you look awful, petty and weak. Strong people react immediately, and people don't **** with people who they know will react immediately.

Strong people are mature and don't hit or thrown things at people. They ignore it and move on, showing they are a better person.
What you've suggested is still immature.
Having a civil conversation concerning the rubbish would be better and would sort it
Reply 14
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Leaver her alone.

why should i when she has not left me alone
Honey naybody is gonna take your side here
Reply 16
Original post by _InnocentOne_
Honey naybody is gonna take your side here

Why do u think that
So why are you proposing to fight pettiness with pettiness? Forget about it and get on with your life, trust me it'll be easier than trying to convince people you should take seek on this other person - which you shouldn't because that's ridiculous.
Reply 18
What did she give you for your 15th birthday ( seeing as you are saying you did something to upset her 2 years ago?) if nothing then I guess a bag of rubbish is better than nothing at all. Anyways as everyone else has said just forget about it and let it go. She might have given it to you as a joke rather than an act of revenge. If it was as an act of revenge and you want to do something just congatrulate her with something like "Toche well played..!" and clap.

Quick Reply

Latest