The Student Room Group

EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) Help

I need help on how I can make my EPQ an A-A* grade!! Mine is based on child obesity affecting NHS!!
Original post by Chalky2000
I need help on how I can make my EPQ an A-A* grade!! Mine is based on child obesity affecting NHS!!

Look at the spec and make sure it hits the target at the highest level for each on of the criteria. Every aspect should be A grade.

Research,relevance, originality, investigation, structure, analysis, use of evidence, evaluation, referencing, proofing.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Look at the spec and make sure it hits the target at the highest level for each on of the criteria. Every aspect should be A grade.

Research,relevance, originality, investigation, structure, analysis, use of evidence, evaluation, referencing, proofing.

When I write my conclusion, is it what I think the answer is or am I pulling everything I’ve said together and leaving it open-ended
When I write my conclusion, is it what I think the answer is or am I pulling everything I’ve said together and leaving it open-ended

Pull everything together and have your final thoughts on the issue i.e what your opinion is. You can point to how issues remain unresolved or how they might develop, but only put a small amount on that imo. You can use it to show understanding of your topic and insight.
Reply 4
Pull everything together and have your final thoughts on the issue i.e what your opinion is. You can point to how issues remain unresolved or how they might develop, but only put a small amount on that imo. You can use it to show understanding of your topic and insight.

Okay, and what’s more important: how well wrote my essay is (e.g. fancy words, punctuation etc.) or all the planning along with EPF forms??
Okay, and what’s more important: how well wrote my essay is (e.g. fancy words, punctuation etc.) or all the planning along with EPF forms??

If you want an A* then it should meet the standard for all criteria
Reply 6
If you want an A* then it should meet the standard for all criteria

Okay thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest