The Student Room Group

What do YOU like about Donald Trump? :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Now this should be fun...

For me ... well he makes every day a dream really :rolleyes: I can wake up and think thank **** i'm not in America right now.
And of course he detracts from the Brexit ordeal.

He's an absolute MAD LAD
Reply 21
Original post by PhilanderingBum
He's an absolute MAD LAD

He is definitely mad, I'll give you that.
he's my grandad
Reply 23
I wish I could rep you again for this 😂
I like what he seemed to be suggesting recently about 'real friends' and tariffs, and that he's probably descended from many generations of British ancestors and only a few American...We'll need some good trade deals.

Watched the classic liberal prof, Jordan Peterson the other day, basically saying the last thing he is, is dumb.....make your own mind up.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by OldishStudent
I like what he seemed to be suggesting recently about 'real friends' and tariffs, and that he's probably descended from many generations of British ancestors and only a few American...We'll need some good trade deals.

Watched the classic liberal prof, Jordan Peterson the other day, basically saying the last thing he is, is dumb.....make your own mind up.

Trump's grandfather was German but he doesn't seem that enamoured with the Germans.
Oh, I thought he was all Scot. Some outer hebridean island or such, presumably norse..That explains his fondness for the queen then.....he did say in that interview with piers morgan that he identified with being british.....maybe no-one's told him hes german? Shhhhh....He'll remember the war at his age anyway and have his own prejudices no doubt...as all that generation do.
(edited 6 years ago)
his money
He looks like he should smell like strawberry's and whiskey
The fact that he can only have a maximum of 2 terms, and most probably the US public has learnt its lesson so they won't even vote him in again for a second term. Either way, he'll be gone soon. Thank f*ck!
Reply 30
I liked how his beef with kim jong un seemed to work.
Hes not afraid to speak his mind and express himself
The way he annoys the left and the Hollywood luvvies.
Original post by Maker
Trump's grandfather was German but he doesn't seem that enamoured with the Germans.

Just found out that he hates sharks, I mean, he wants them all dead, apparently. He told one of his hooker friends.
I like the fact he shows how loony-tune demented the Liberal Left is on a daily basis, as shown by their hysteria and obsession with him and his every trivial personal idiosyncrasy and their inability to evaluate the things he does via any kind of rational, mature or balanced criteria, even when sensible.

I'm hard pressed to choose between that moronic ''he will not divide us'' camera thing with Shia getting violence with the 4Chan trolls, or those people that were howling and screaming at the sky in protest, as the most hilarious expression of that spoilt-toddler-throwing-a-tantrum lunacy.
(edited 6 years ago)
The guinea pig memes
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
He has one of the most entertaining twitter feeds.

his tweets match a special needs 7 year old's level of literacy

coulda sworn I saw him write a Bill in crayon as well
Original post by LadyEcliptic
His hair looks like my guinea pig :biggrin:

nah thats it you killed me
Reply 38
Original post by Bang Outta Order
his tweets match a special needs 7 year old's level of literacy

coulda sworn I saw him write a Bill in crayon as well

You're being rather unfair to the disabled kid there. They would likely be much more proficient than this Cheetos stain of a president.
is this one of his tweets? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending