The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Please outline how she was “racist”. And apparently Muslims are a race now?
Reply 21
Please outline how she was “racist”. And apparently Muslims are a race now?
Reply 22
lol Tommy Robinson is now a hate preacher. You liberal Marxist never cease to amaze me.
Original post by Davij038
Ok but then you’re merely a useful idiot like democrats supporting the USSR

What do you mean by far right?

What? Useful idiot to whom?

I dont think you actually understand the point that you made. Those people banned from the UK were known to have racist, islamophobic, far-right views that threatened the safety of certain communities in this country.
The number of new accounts on this thread.....

Nope it isnt a joke and thats an insult to the people who live here.
It is basically a joke. But not in the way you are saying. More of the fact that there are so many other countries that are much better than the UK. Still, there are a lot of countries that are a lot worse which need help more than us.
Reply 26
Original post by GenialGermanGent
No no, everyone laughs at you because a majority of you (uneducated, xenophobic nationalists) voted to permanently make your nation considerably poorer, because you have a notoriously incompetent and arrogant leadership, a terribly undiversified economy that doesn't actually produce anything tangible anymore, because your society is catastrophically unequal, divided, and dominated by a hostile mindset ('banter' is an exclusively British thing, after all), because you still think you're a superpower when you're really an irrelevant minnow, because you're basically a nation of overweight, kebab-addicted alcoholics with perfectly round heads and no teeth... just a little selection.

A classic stupid diatribe from a stupid Marxist German. Unlike Germany and France, the rest of the free world actually applauds us for standing up to the EU bureaucrats. And we are uneducated and xenophobic for emancipating ourselves from never ending streams of migrants coming in and faceless EU lawmakers? Yes, exactly what a true German follower of Merkel would say; anyone that goes against the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is a racist and xenophobe lmao! Go back to the place from where you crawled out from and stay there like the garbage you are.
Original post by Yabbot
A classic stupid diatribe from a stupid Marxist German. Unlike Germany and France, the rest of the free world actually applauds us for standing up to the EU bureaucrats. And we are uneducated and xenophobic for emancipating ourselves from never ending streams of migrants coming in and faceless EU lawmakers? Yes, exactly what a true German follower of Merkel would say; anyone that goes against the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is a racist and xenophobe lmao! Go back to the place from where you crawled out from and stay there like the garbage you are.

No they dont. TBH outside of the UK, the rest of the world isnt really arsed about Brexit. The UK is once again thinking it is greater and more important than it actually is.
voted to permanently make your nation considerably poorer

James O'brien? Is that you?
Reply 29
Original post by Katepower17
No they dont. TBH outside of the UK, the rest of the world isnt really arsed about Brexit. The UK is once again thinking it is greater and more important than it actually is.

The UK is a world leading super power among China, Russia, America, Japan etc None of them are in a Union, why does the UK need to be?
Original post by AvrgLondoner
Lauren Southern is a terrible and racist individual.
Her main reason for trying to come to the UK was to create tension between Muslims and others by handing out inflammatory leaflets!
This is terrible, Muslim people make up part of British society and I have no objections to them as people!

Being an average Londoner, I wonder why you're defending these groups....
Reply 31
No, nobody knows that. We are utterly dominating you lot economically and politically. Just look at your pathetic GDP, look at who pulls the strings in the EU. Salty much?

Most powerful? You're dreaming. You're a laughing stock.

No, nobody knows that. We are utterly dominating you lot economically and politically. Just look at your pathetic GDP, look at who pulls the strings in the EU. Salty much?

Most powerful? You're dreaming. You're a laughing stock.

Salty? Nice argument? You're so upset and angry the UK is leaving, why? Why would you care? If we are just a crappy island why are you so angry?😂😂
Original post by Yabbot

Unlike Germany and France, the rest of the free world actually applauds us for standing up to the EU bureaucrats.

Really? Who are you talking about? Literally the rest of the world is laughing at your economy tanking, inflation rising, and only relevant industry leaving.

Original post by Yabbot

And we are uneducated and xenophobic for emancipating ourselves from never ending streams of migrants coming in and faceless EU lawmakers?

No, you are uneducated and xenophobic for being so economically illiterate to believe you could actually be successful outside the massive trade bloc on your doorstep that you owe most of your modest wealth to, and for voting Leave on the back of a xenophobia-driven campaign to 'keep those dirty foreigners out' and 'take back your country' - how pathetic.
Now you're going to get detained.
Original post by jdddd
Salty? Nice argument? You're so upset and angry the UK is leaving, why? Why would you care? If we are just a crappy island why are you so angry?😂😂

I'm not upset. I am astounded by your combination of stupidity and arrogance. I am gleeful, watching your country go up in flames, while my country -and the rest of the EU- thrives. That's all.
Original post by jdddd
The UK is a world leading super power among China, Russia, America, Japan etc

Say, where do you get that information from? Your nationalist parents? The Daily Mail?
Guys, we can do better than jumping to each other's throats because of the countries we were born in. How is it fair to call whole nations uneducated or xenophobic? We're supposed to be the ones to make positive changes, given we're young and on our way to unis, and some of you are acting like bitter people convinced about their own supremacy
Reply 37
Hmm, and when were these born? You're so pathetic, clinging to your history. You're far from a leader in technology and science, come on, name a few globally leading British companies in the field! Your level of delusion is hilarious. The whole world is laughing about how you tumble towards a hard Brexit, crippling your finance-heavy economy, and having the nerve to make demands at the same time. Like you have any leverage!

You're a joke, that is what you are. Slowest growing developed nation! Getting dominated by the EU in the negotiations like the petulant minnow that you are!

Great, give me more of your irrelevant anecdotes! Ever considered that people are coming to Britain to improve their English skills to later work in the US, to get international experience on their CVs? It's not like Brits could go abroad to do the same, given how uneducated you are and how little foreign language knowledge you lot have.

1. I would rather cling to my history than have it enriched by migrants

2. The thought of a prosperous Britain after Brexit kill you Germans inside, as it is bye bye to the EU dictatorship as other countries follow suit.

3. Because Theresa May is a moron who is paid by EU officials and will do everything in her power to halt Brexit, or give us a "soft" Brexit.

4. Lol typical lefty statement that anyone who values freedom and logic over feelings and relativism is an uneducated fool. I personally speak 4 languages and am learning 2 others. Languages are quite hard to learn to a competent level and many people in this country don’t know many because of our dilapidated comprehensive system that our government cooked up to make people learn stuff they don’t need to learn or don’t want to learn in order to pad the school rankings, and so there’s is no time for language learning.
Reply 38
Original post by Aeidrung
Guys, we can do better than jumping to each other's throats because of the countries we were born in. How is it fair to call whole nations uneducated or xenophobic? We're supposed to be the ones to make positive changes, given we're young and on our way to unis, and some of you are acting like bitter people convinced about their own supremacy

Apparently we are Uneducated, Xenophobic, Racist etc these words are simply go to words for the uneducated who can't come up with an argument.
Reply 39
I'm not upset. I am astounded by your combination of stupidity and arrogance. I am gleeful, watching your country go up in flames, while my country -and the rest of the EU- thrives. That's all.

Well then shut up, you troll.
Say, where do you get that information from? Your nationalist parents? The Daily Mail?

I bet you're from the UK and not Germany😂 Couldn't even cite you one German newspaper, you've been reading alot in the UK to say you're not upset and you don't care. Bless your heart troll.

Latest

Trending

Trending