The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology help!!!!!!

I’m doing AQA A- Level Psychology, I’m in year 13. What are the best websites for revising this subject?
Do you have the AQA textbooks/revision guides? I'm also in my second year doing A-Level AQA Psychology, I have the two revision guides, they basically condense the information from the main text books
Yes I do, thanks btw
Original post by georgelagalle
Yes I do, thanks btw

In terms of websites, I use Simply Psychology for extra information that isn't in my book. Revision wise, I tend to use the student room a lot. I search the topic I'm doing to see if anyone has made notes on it, to see if I can learn from them also, then merge them with my notes.
Original post by Itssbeckie
In terms of websites, I use Simply Psychology for extra information that isn't in my book. Revision wise, I tend to use the student room a lot. I search the topic I'm doing to see if anyone has made notes on it, to see if I can learn from them also, then merge them with my notes.

Thank you so much
http://www.illuminate.digital/ is an online version of an AQA text book, you will need to sign in, though. As Itssbeckie said, www.simplypsychology.org is ace too!! There are some great revision sources here on TSR, if you like flashcards, mindmaps, notes ect :smile:
I did my psychology a level last year and the apps literally SAVE MY LIFE! I used the apps to test my knowledge and simply read through information if I was on the bus or just before bed or something. I then used the evaluation points and used them to create evaluation tables for each section so I knew regardless of the question I’d have at least 4/5 evaluation points. Just keep doing that and ready over and testing knowledge and you’ll pass easy.
Reply 7
First, the textbook written by Cara Flanagan (honestly, the best textbook I've ever seen). It is an amazing tool which was enough for me to get a solid A for my AS exam. Then you can try the revision guide published by Flanagan. It is mainly a short version of the book that is easy to revise with when you don't want to carry the huge book. Among websites, you can look for tutor2u and, as mentioned above, simplypsychology. Both are equally good. And just read, read and read. This is the main way to get a good grade
Original post by ilovefruit
I did my psychology a level last year and the apps literally SAVE MY LIFE! I used the apps to test my knowledge and simply read through information if I was on the bus or just before bed or something. I then used the evaluation points and used them to create evaluation tables for each section so I knew regardless of the question I’d have at least 4/5 evaluation points. Just keep doing that and ready over and testing knowledge and you’ll pass easy.

What apps did you use?
Original post by sophia.f
What apps did you use?
I used AQA psychology year 1 and AQA psychology year 2. I think they’re about £6.99 each but that’s literally nothing if you think about it
Reply 10
Which appa did you use??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending