The Student Room Group
why have you made two forums asking the same question? knowing the question won't help you in the long-term.
Original post by 14shajithar
What was the 2017 GCSE question for an inspector calls their was one about the inspector and another about Sybil Birling what were the actual question f any of you know please respond back thank you

babes idk
Reply 3
Original post by entertainmyfaith
why have you made two forums asking the same question? knowing the question won't help you in the long-term.

no its because I am going through a lot of questions from an inspector calls and I want to practice the question which came last year GCSE so if you please can you tell me as it would help a lot for me.
no its because I am going through a lot of questions from an inspector calls and I want to practice the question which came last year GCSE so if you please can you tell me as it would help a lot for me.

you can make up your own questions pretty easily,
Reply 5
you can make up your own questions pretty easily,

Yeah i know i made some up but i need more as GCSE are getting really hard please if you did your GCSE in 2017 please can you help me.
Yeah i know i made some up but i need more as GCSE are getting really hard please if you did your GCSE in 2017 please can you help me.

i didn't do 2017. if you're desperate for practice questions i'll be happy to send you a link of a booklet full of them.
Reply 7
i didn't do 2017. if you're desperate for practice questions i'll be happy to send you a link of a booklet full of them.

Ok but i will still be asking people
Ok but i will still be asking people

no offence but it just sounds like you have a mock on aic soon.
Reply 9
no offence but it just sounds like you have a mock on aic soon.

Yeah i do and i am just practising questions as my school English teacher told me to ask people if they know any questions that i could practice.
Yeah i do and i am just practising questions as my school English teacher told me to ask people if they know any questions that i could practice.

it's possible that last year's question will be on your mock.
it's possible that last year's question will be on your mock.

well i dont know if that would come but i am still learning many quotes i have less question on Mrs Birling and i am worried if that would come in the test please can you help me.

Latest

Trending

Trending