The Student Room Group

Attending University? Be prepared to contract a STD.

Almost fifty percent of all British students between the ages of 18 and 21 are fiscally active. Many do not understand the risks associated with a Student Loan.

You cave in to social pressures and go to university under the false impression that this is the only way to be successful in life, you graduate with a degree in Physics and Philosophy, end up with no job and a full blown case of Student Loans.

Studies show that those infected with Student Loan Debts are less likely to date regularly or have a bed frame. Even if not exposed to Student Loan Debt directly, they can be transmitted by legal marriage.

As my father once told me: 'I married your mother, the love of my life, but she did not tell me about her Student Loan Debt. Now, it's our Student Loan Debt.'
So please, talk to your partner about their Student Loan status before enaging in a matrimonial activity. Use protection when merging bank accounts, and try to keep the wedding at a reasonable price. Do you really need that chocolate fountain? No, I didn't think so.

It is possible to lead an active, healthy and fulfilling life with a STD, but not for very long. I, for example, used to love cereal. But then I contracted Student Loan Debt, and now it is all I eat. I miss proteins.

Student Loans only get worse with time and can manifest in many ways. Studio apartments, having room mates well into your thirties or driving a car well older than yourself. If you have been exposed to Student Loan Debt, contact an accountant today.

There is no cure for Student Loan Debt.

And there is no hope.
(edited 6 years ago)
This would be cool if only Student Loan Debt actually stood for STD rather than SLD
LMAOOO
Original post by Mesopotamian.
This would be cool if only Student Loan Debt actually stood for STD rather than SLD

Studen Tloan Debt
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Studen Tloan Debt

I see what you did there 👀
I'm lovin the optimism
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by amzyrads
I'm lovin the optimism

I try, thank you :tongue:
Reply 7
What if your parents are paying your student loans?
Almost fifty percent of all British students between the ages of 18 and 21 are fiscally active. Many do not understand the risks associated with a Student Loan.

You cave in to social pressures and go to university under the false impression that this is the only way to be successful in life, you graduate with a degree in Physics and Philosophy, end up with no job and a full blown case of Student Loans.

Studies show that those infected with Student Loan Debts are less likely to date regularly or have a bed frame. Even if not exposed to Student Loan Debt directly, they can be transmitted by legal marriage.

As my father once told me: 'I married your mother, the love of my life, but she did not tell me about her Student Loan Debt. Now, it's our Student Loan Debt.'
So please, talk to your partner about their Student Loan status before enaging in a matrimonial activity. Use protection when merging bank accounts, and try to keep the wedding at a reasonable price. Do you really need that chocolate fountain? No, I didn't think so.

It is possible to lead an active, healthy and fulfilling life with a STD, but not for very long. I, for example, used to love cereal. But then I contracted Student Loan Debt, and now it is all I eat. I miss proteins.

Student Loans only get worse with time and can manifest in many ways. Studio apartments, having room mates well into your thirties or driving a car well older than yourself. If you have been exposed to Student Loan Debt, contact an accountant today.

There is no cure for Student Loan Debt.

And there is no hope.

You, my friend, are soooooo close yet sooooo far from perfection
Original post by Fhu
What if your parents are paying your student loans?

Never let your guard down - one can easily infect you with this terrible disease.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I see what you did there 👀

To be frank with you, I didn't realise this until you commented ahahahahaha
To be frank with you, I didn't realise this until you commented ahahahahaha

Lool, well it was a good save XD
Original post by SherlockD
You, my friend, are soooooo close yet sooooo far from perfection

Truly Tragic.
an* STD :s-smilie:
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
an* STD :s-smilie:

the effects of sleep deprivation are starting to surface...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending