The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There’s nothing more therapeutic than listening to rain and drinking a warm cup of hot chocolate. Smelling nature. So calm✨
Why start a conversation if all you’re going to say is “ok” or “lol” or “yh”?
When i get older
I will be stronger
Theyll call me freedom
Just like a wavin’ flag
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SipThatTea
Why start a conversation if all you’re going to say is “ok” or “lol” or “yh”?

fr fr fr
there’s just something about dark hair and dark eyes that makes a guy more attractive than he is.. more mysterious and dreamy.
If you support Camila Cabello (however tf you spell her name) then move 2727272 miles away from me.
Middle Eastern men are the most good looking of all. Why do some of them have to be SO buff? Like woa
Speak your mind
You have to use your credit card details to download the student room app😂😂😂
Your username mentions tea. That probably gets the attention of half of the British population.
Original post by Andrew97
Your username mentions tea. That probably gets the attention of half of the British population.

I’ve actually noticed most of the british people i know prefer coffee believe it or not lol
If you support Camila Cabello (however tf you spell her name) then move 2727272 miles away from me.

That's the one who sang Havana, yeah?
Why?
Original post by theggbydealy
That's the one who sang Havana, yeah?
Why?

Racist and Islamaphobic.
Racist and Islamaphobic.

Aaah, didn't know that. Smh
Original post by theggbydealy
Aaah, didn't know that. Smh

Her fans are trying their best to hide and justify her actions. Trash
When i sing, i have to force an american accent and today i decided to exhale and sounded like a cow😤
imagine how amazing it would be to meet someone the exact same of you 😯
who else hugs themselves sometimes? I do
Im at a pay phone trying to call home all of my change i spent on you where have the times gone baby its all wrong where are the plans we made for to?

Latest

Trending

Trending