The Student Room Group

My GCSE Science Log In

I have had a log in for over a year now, but my school just gave out free log ins, so I have a free code which i am looking to sell to re gain some money back.
Subscibtion is worth £49.95 but will to accept lower. If your interested message with price and we can organise PayPal/Bank transfer
Hi, how much are you willing to accept?
Thanks x
Reply 2
Original post by jennypotts
Hi, how much are you willing to accept?
Thanks x

The subscription to £50 but i will accept 20
Is it the triple award, and are you in year 10 or 11? X
Reply 4
Is it the triple award, and are you in year 10 or 11? X

Yes, its triple and I’m in year 11 - account may be for year 10 though because my school got it recently
Ok, I’m in Year 11.
On the website, if it’s a year 10 account you have to pay to renew it for year 11.
What date does it say your suscription expires?
Thanks.
Reply 6
Ok, I’m in Year 11.
On the website, if it’s a year 10 account you have to pay to renew it for year 11.
What date does it say your suscription expires?
Thanks.

My personal account which i bought ends on 30th of June 2018. For the one I’m selling that my teacher gave me - all i have is the code which my teacher emailed me. All you have to do is type this code and you get acccess but i cant confirm when it will end. But since you in year 11 it doesnt really matter cause you wont really need it next year...
Ok, thanks. Will you accept £15 for it? Xx
Reply 8
Ok, thanks. Will you accept £15 for it? Xx

Average tuition cost in UK is £20 an hour - £20 for full access is an absolute bargain. I’m afraid i cant do more than the 60% off i am already giving
Ok. Please could I buy it? X

Quick Reply

Latest