The Student Room Group

Did you use Adjustment to swap to a different uni?

As per the title - did you use UCAS Adjustment last year or the year before to swap to a different university?

Maybe your surpassed your own expectations and decided to 'upgrade' to a 'better' uni?

UPDATE: A journalist is looking to speak to students who have experience with using UCAS Adjustment. If you've used it in the last two years and would be happy to chat about your experience briefly via email or phone, please get in contact with [email protected] for more info :h:

What was your experience with Adjustment like? Would you recommend it to other students on Results Day?
'Clearing' students are gonna getting triggered at this thread. I just know it.
Original post by GrandMedic
'Clearing' students are gonna getting triggered at this thread. I just know it.

why?
I used it years ago, got offers from QMUL and Brum and some other shiteholes. Looked at some different courses, like linguistics. Rejected them and went with my Firm.

Made the right decision.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Notoriety
I used it years ago, got offers from QMUL and Brum and some other shiteholes. Looked at some different courses, like linguistics. Rejected them and went with my Firm.

Made the right decision.

Don't think Birmingham is a **** hole tbh

Unless you mean Birmingham City University
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Don't think Birmingham is a **** hole tbh

Unless you mean Birmingham City University

Full of Brummies.

It is a good uni, average for law.
Reply 6
I initially was supposed to go to Newcastle uni, as it was my firm choice, but later through adjustment managed to receive an offer from University of Nottingham, University of Sheffield and University of Southampton. In the end, I decided to go for Nottingham and was happy about my choice.
Original post by riku272
I initially was supposed to go to Newcastle uni, as it was my firm choice, but later through adjustment managed to receive an offer from University of Nottingham, University of Sheffield and University of Southampton. In the end, I decided to go for Nottingham and was happy about my choice.

Just wondering what grades did u achieve?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending