The Student Room Group

Sergio Ramos - Bale - Football Discussion have your say!

Dirtiest player in football history? Or does Ander Herrera disserve that title? Should LFC have won? Ronaldo's career over? was Bales goal a fluke?! Will Klopp ever win a final?
Reply 1
If Mo Salah misses worldcup, I'd hate Ramos my whole life. Real Madrid didn't deserve to win. :angry:
Reply 2
Original post by sayu_jya
If Mo Salah misses worldcup, I'd hate Ramos my whole life. Real Madrid didn't deserve to win. :angry:

I agree!
Reply 3
Original post by HarryPetes
I agree!

I have no problem with Bale, he is a good player. Klopp deserved that title. And definitely Ramos deserved a Red for foul on Mo Salah and all the acting classes he's been taking on how to go down if no one touches you.
sergio ramos didnt mean. Salah hand got trapped underneath his arm. no one is to blame for. Bale's goal wasnt a fluke cos it takes a lot of practise to get the precision and power right. There couldve been a hope for liverpool if Karius want so clumsy in goal
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous69gcse
sergio ramos didnt mean. Salah hand got trapped underneath his arm. no one is to blame for. Bale's goal wasnt a fluke cos it takes a lot of practise to get the precision and power right. There couldve been a hope for liverpool if Karius want so clumsy in goal

Gareth Bale is a good player *No doubt*. Karius was clumsy *No doubt*. Liverpool deserved that title *No doubt*. Ramos is a piece of sh!t *No doubt*
ramos.jpg
Reply 7

That should have been mohammed salah!

But it's not and never will be
Reply 9
R.I.P Karius' career...
Moved to Football

Haters been saying this since 2k14
I have no problem with Bale, he is a good player. Klopp deserved that title. And definitely Ramos deserved a Red for foul on Mo Salah and all the acting classes he's been taking on how to go down if no one touches you.

Please analyze football with your brain not your emotions
f4edce7c-1e6c-4964-83e1-2d7d898213a2.jpg
Ramos is innocent, Salah shouldn't have grabbed him first.
Reply 14

mo salah.jpg
whos the james bond guy?
love ramos regardless but bale was by far the best (as always).

Quick Reply

Latest