The Student Room Group

HMRC customer service consultant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I applied for Newcastle :smile:
Reply 41
Damn you guys have absolutely smashed the test scores.

Numerical: 84%
Verbal: 77%
Now they just need to release the interview scores, It's been almost two month since the closing date.
I feel like I did badly in the interview not sure if I gave them enough detail that they wanted. How do you all think you interviews went?
I think mine went well but you never know 😐 cnt believe how long it's taking 😣
Reply 45
I think mine went well i only answered one question as the first answer described all 3 competencies weather that's a good thing is to remain to be unseen.
I had an interview for this position (belfast 25th april) and have still not heard anything . I was told I'd get feedback by the end of May. I also emailed them regarding feedback and they said all locations and interviews have to be marked against each other to ensure scoring is fair (which is why it's taking so long) if anybody gets feedback please let us know!
I emailed last night and this is the response I received
This has been a very large campaign for various locations around the UK. Unfortunately it has taken us longer than anticipated to collate the results.

We are hoping to communicate the outcome of interviews via your Civil Service Job Account within the next week. So we could be waiting up until next Friday for our results
Original post by brody97
This has been a very large campaign for various locations around the UK. Unfortunately it has taken us longer than anticipated to collate the results.

We are hoping to communicate the outcome of interviews via your Civil Service Job Account within the next week. So we could be waiting up until next Friday for our results

Thanks for the update 😊
Original post by brody97

Nice work! The wait is killing me!

when you guys applied how many positions were available? it said 50 on mine and I'm assuming that's only for the Belfast office
I applied in Liverpool and it also said 50, hope it didnt 50 nationwide because I assumed it ment in that specific city.
better not better not be 50 nationwide or we have no chance!!
Bradford & Leeds was 50 too, they're recruiting enough for the next seven months so it's likely it's 50 for each office.
Original post by brody97
Bradford & Leeds was 50 too, they're recruiting enough for the next seven months so it's likely it's 50 for each office.

is say 50 each office then. that would make me more conifdent!
Hello i currently do this role in bradford been working here just over a yr.now the wait is long unfortunatly until you start i remember took 6 months in tootal before i started thr jobs if you have any question im happy to help goodluck!
who ever has gone fore bradford you never know you might shadow me lol

Goodluck
Reply 55
I had my interview on 25.4.18. Paperwork stated I would hear back by end of May. Emailed them and they stated that due to high number being recruited it was taking them longer than anticipated to go through applications and they will contact as soon as they can.
Reply 56
Original post by stewymac118
Nice work! The wait is killing me!

when you guys applied how many positions were available? it said 50 on mine and I'm assuming that's only for the Belfast office

100 in Cardiff. I've had same reply.
Original post by Anisablue
Hello i currently do this role in bradford been working here just over a yr.now the wait is long unfortunatly until you start i remember took 6 months in tootal before i started thr jobs if you have any question im happy to help goodluck!
who ever has gone fore bradford you never know you might shadow me lol

Goodluck

Thanks for the info, do you mind telling me what the shifts are like, do they change every week? How much notice so you get of your shift pattern..weeky..monthly. I have a daughter so im thinking childcare haha if I get it 😊
Original post by kaysher246
Thanks for the info, do you mind telling me what the shifts are like, do they change every week? How much notice so you get of your shift pattern..weeky..monthly. I have a daughter so im thinking childcare haha if I get it 😊

You you will do training for 5weeks then consolidation for 4weeks will all be 9 till 5 mond till frid.after that you will get your shift pattern which is 2weeks mond to fri 9-5 . One week 8-4 with a sunday 9 till 5.then one week late shift 12 till 8 working saturday 8 till 4.
Hope that helps!
Original post by Anisablue
You you will do training for 5weeks then consolidation for 4weeks will all be 9 till 5 mond till frid.after that you will get your shift pattern which is 2weeks mond to fri 9-5 . One week 8-4 with a sunday 9 till 5.then one week late shift 12 till 8 working saturday 8 till 4.
Hope that helps!

Thank you 😊
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending