The Student Room Group

Do guys like submissive girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I prefer intelligent girls, who are authentic, not afraid to speak their mind, but are also considerate of others views, and are able to reason and reach mutual terms where disagreements may arise.
I’m submissive :cry: doesn’t make me a doormat though. I can be assertive when I need to be, I know where I stand.
The ideal relationship for me is one where neither party wears the pants and neither can boss the other around. I'm quite headstrong and stubborn and I'd need someone who knows both when to not budge and instead make me see I'm in the wrong (without trying to make me look a fool), and when it's the right time to back down. I've got no respect for someone who lets themselves be bossed about, and conversely I couldn't co-exist with someone who I'll clash with over everything.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AppleB
I’m submissive :cry: doesn’t make me a doormat though. I can be assertive when I need to be, I know where I stand.
Same! My exact words.. totally!
I'd say i prefer more opinionated and intelligent girls, rather than a submissive one. However i still want to have my own opinions and views on things.
in the middle. not saying anything at all will mean a dead relationship. being too opinionated will cause problems and arguments
Original post by ecojerri
Same! My exact words.. totally!

I get pretty mouthy when someone bosses me around or treats me unfairly because I don’t stand for that. Yet, I’m able to cooperate when I know there isn’t any issue.

Ya feel me?
Original post by AppleB
I get pretty mouthy when someone bosses me around or treats me unfairly because I don’t stand for that. Yet, I’m able to cooperate when I know there isn’t any issue.

Ya feel me?
Yup, I feel ya. A strong like of mine is a ddlg relationship and I flippin love it! It depends though which kind of guy/girl you're with. I'm with the kind that certainly is not oppressive, the total opposite, but I still like submitting to him because he gets all cute and shy :u:
Yup, I feel ya. A strong like of mine is a ddlg relationship and I flippin love it! It depends though which kind of guy/girl you're with. I'm with the kind that certainly is not oppressive, the total opposite, but I still like submitting to him because he gets all cute and shy :u:

What’s ddlg?
Original post by AppleB
What’s ddlg?
It's a popular fetish though I don't view it as one
In this case, I'm the child:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
It's a popular fetish though I don't view it as one
In this case, I'm the child:

Spoiler

Oh wow that’s something different! I’ve never heard of it before :lol: this is a sexual relationship right?
Original post by AppleB
Oh wow that’s something different! I’ve never heard of it before :lol: this is a sexual relationship right?
Mhm! It can also be applicable to a romantic relationship

Wowee I don’t know lool each to their own I guess
Original post by AppleB
Wowee I don’t know lool each to their own I guess

woop woop, you've reached your 80th follower
Reply 54
I think men and women should be submissive to each other
Reply 55
not submissive, but i'm starting to think younger guys (under 25) like women who agree with them on everything, i.e. you can have an opinion so long as it doesn't stray too far from them. older guys are more secure with themselves, so they aren't threatened if their woman has her own point of view.

Hopefully they are not much older than you if you are only 16?!
Original post by Joleee
not submissive, but i'm starting to think younger guys (under 25) like women who agree with them on everything, i.e. you can have an opinion so long as it doesn't stray too far from them. older guys are more secure with themselves, so they aren't threatened if their woman has her own point of view.

Maybe for other guys. But I wouldn’t mind another view. It gets boring when if a girl agrees with everything.
No, I prefer strong personalty women
It's hot to be opinionated and assertive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending