The Student Room Group

Argument with friend

Me and my friends were working on a group assignment at uni, although it's just me and one other friend doing the work. It's annoying and quite stressful to get it all done and on the day of the submission there was still a chunk of work left.

Me and my friend were going through it and a few days ago I asked her how to go about this work and she gave me some instructions. On the submission day I told her I did as she said, but the documents she gave me followed a different format for that procedure compared to what I had done, we argued a little about it but managed to send it off.

What's bothering me is that she's now gone really quiet and is giving short responses to my texts. I don't want to be on weird terms with her because we only have a week of uni left till summer. She's the quiet type and it's awkward because this is only the 2nd argument we've had in our 2 years of friendship - I don't know if she's annoyed or not; do you guys think I should try speaking to her or just leave her alone?
Reply 1
If it’s on your mind, I’d speak to her and see if you can clear it up. Group assignments are a nightmare and the more people involved the worse they are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending