The Student Room Group

South Indians sexually dislike North Indian and Middle Eastern males.

This is something that left-wing media has decided to mostly overlook. The majority of [Non-Muslim] South Indians sexually dislike North Indian and Middle Eastern men, this goes true for females, *******s and gays.

It's not a little ridiculous that not one left-wing news outlet, has reported on something that is so commonly well-known among South Indians that it is even a 'thing' over in South India?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by registerin30
This is something that left-wing media has decided to mostly overlook. The majority of [Non-Muslim] South Indians sexually dislike North Indian and Middle Eastern men, this goes true for females, trannies and gays.

It's not a little ridiculous that not one left-wing news outlet, has reported on something that is so commonly well-known among South Indians that it is even a 'thing' over in South India?

'Sexually dislike' what does that mean?
Actually South Indians in general dislike North Indians, but not Middle Eastern men (never knew a south Indian who had disliked a Middle Eastern)

At most this is mostly due to the fact that previously North Indians have not been the best towards South Indians, vice versa, (hence phrases like Madrasi invented) and also the imposition of Hindi (a North Indian language) being imposed onto South Indian schools (reducing population of native speakers)

P.S: I don't think the "sexually" part is even needed.
(edited 5 years ago)
Why would the U.k media care about that?
bumped
Reply 5
For the most part they don’t. They adore North Indians and Middle Easterners because of their usually lighter skin and more built bodies. I think it’s mostly North Indians that aren’t usually attracted to South Indians (both men and women). I mean just look at the Souh Indian movie industry, they sometimes even import actors from the West as well as North India because that’s who the audience finds atttractive.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by disposable
bumped

Well as someone who is actually of South Indian descent, i know loads and loads of South Indians who are attracted to North Indians. I actually find them more attractive than most South Indian guys. Not sure about middle easterners there aren’t that many around where I live. Unfortunately a lot of girls still care about skin colour and since North Indians tend to be a bit on the lighter side lol, but overall I think they have more attractive features.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Emms98
Well as someone who is actually of South Indian descent, i know loads and loads of South Indians who are attracted to North Indians. I actually find them more attractive than most South Indian guys. Not sure about middle easterners there aren’t that many around where I live. Unfortunately a lot of girls still care about skin colour and since North Indians tend to be a bit on the lighter side lol, but overall I think they have more attractive features.

:frown: So am I ugly?
Reply 8
Original post by Boss987
:frown: So am I ugly?

Erm I have no idea what you look like...
Nah mate most of them want that Pakistani/Arab D so bad, it’s a shame they’re not that good looking because they’re pretty easy to pull if you’re white/Arab/lightskinPak
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Nah mate most of them want that Pakistani/Arab D so bad, it’s a shame they’re not that good looking because they’re pretty easy to pull if you’re white/Arab/lightskinPak

That’s kind of a rapey attitude to have towards women...
Why do South Asians worship white skin?
Reply 12

It looks quite nice tbh

Something to do with poorer people traditionally working outside in the fields and getting darker skin as a result of the additional exposure to sunlight, which meant that traditionally having darker skin suggested that one was poor
its usually the other way round, usually due to colourism especially for girls. If you're a dark skinned girl you'd have to be very pretty to be considered good looking and even then there's still people who worship lighter skin.

Caste
Original post by Emms98
It looks quite nice tbh

only if you're good looking

I think something that gets overlooked is that South Indian cinema is mostly aimed at men - it's like sports in western culture. Furthermore, there's racism against brown skin in India. Sri Lanka not so much.
Reply 18
Original post by rhaegar449
only if you're good looking

Yeah true, a lot of light skinned girls aren’t even that attractive but the older Indians think they’re gorgeous just because they’ve got light skin lol
Reply 19
Original post by disposable
I think something that gets overlooked is that South Indian cinema is mostly aimed at men - it's like sports in western culture. Furthermore, there's racism against brown skin in India. Sri Lanka not so much.

Skin colour such a big deal in India for some reason, particularly among the older generation. A very light skinned girl would be almost immediately considered attractive even if she’s not that good looking, whereas someone with darker skin might be really good looking but their dark skin would just turn off a lot of people lol

Latest

Trending

Trending