The Student Room Group

Spongebob's house

How did spongebob's house (the pineapple) not get mouldy?

Scroll to see replies

Because it's an unrealistic children's cartoon where nothing really makes sense
Reply 2
Really...There are talking starfish and sponges, and fires underwater, and THAT'S what is bothering you?
pineapples are waterproof
Original post by TheTroll73
Because it's an unrealistic children's cartoon where nothing really makes sense

That's true....
Original post by I'm God
Really...There are talking starfish and sponges, and fires underwater, and THAT'S what is bothering you?

Yes, I'm tackling the main questions here.... I haven't slept because of this
Reply 6
Original post by Zaynah-yuna

Sure, might as well...
The characters in Spongebob never seem to get old, which means that the events that are occurring are probably doing so in a very short period of time.
The average life of a squirrel is roughly 12 years since we do not know which type Sandy is.
Considering this, and the fact that we do not know hold old she is, we can assume that she is roughly 5 years old as she is very active.
Now, whole uncut pineapples last for roughly 4 days in room temperature.
We will now assume that the temperature where Spongebob lives is quite cold, as it is at the bottom of the ocean, so roughly 6 degrees celcius.
This means that the pineapple will last for a longer period of time...I'll say 1 week.
Spongebob's house has been destroyed 24 times, so we assume he got a new pineapple that many times as well.
Therefore, the pineapple has lasted roughly 24 weeks, and since the show is taking place in a short period of time, the pineapple has yet to go mouldy.

There goes over half an hour of my time...
(edited 5 years ago)

It’s not a real pineapple, it’s only built like one so don’t worry.
It does go mouldy in one episode, can't remember which season though.
Original post by Paktriot
It’s not a real pineapple, it’s only built like one so don’t worry.

Woaw! is there a reference for this???
Woaw! is there a reference for this???

I’m the reference
Original post by I'm God
Sure, might as well...
The characters in Spongebob never seem to get old, which means that the events that are occurring are probably doing so in a very short period of time.
The average life of a squirrel is roughly 12 years since we do not know which type Sandy is.
Considering this, and the fact that we do not know hold old she is, we can assume that she is roughly 5 years old as she is very active.
We will now assume that the temperature where Spongebob lives is quite cold, as it is at the bottom of the ocean, so roughly 6 degrees celcius.
This means that the pineapple will last for a longer period of time...I'll say 1 week.
Spongebob's house has been destroyed 24 times, so we assume he got a new pineapple that many times as well.
Therefore, the pineapple has lasted roughly 24 weeks, and since the show is taking place in a short period of time, the pineapple has yet to ripen.

Could I at least get a rep for this post as I spent over half an hour...at 6 in the morning behind research :frown:
How did spongebob's house (the pineapple) not get mouldy?

This is why I believe Muslims have no brain. 😂
.... why do they need to buy drinks when they live under water?

Why doesn’t Sandys home get flooded whenever she opens the front door.
Original post by NNB_Herath
This is why I believe Muslims have no brain. 😂

care to elaborate? I don't seem to understand the joke...

and besides, why do people have to bring religion on threads that have nothing to do with religion?
Which whale did Mr Krabs rail to produce pearl D:
Reply 16
Have you not seen that episode where he has a new house in a can? You thought you were onto something here but nope!
E3B85B02-6699-4F10-A66A-5A68BF00EFAC.jpeg
Original post by I'm God
Sure, might as well...
Therefore, the pineapple has lasted roughly 24 weeks, and since the show is taking place in a short period of time, the pineapple has yet to go mouldy.

That seems like a solid response... I can now sleep
Original post by Andrew97
.... why do they need to buy drinks when they live under water?

Why doesn’t Sandys home get flooded whenever she opens the front door.

Didn't sandy have that contraction that drains water in between the first and the second door
Original post by Zxyn
Have you not seen that episode where he has a new house in a can? You thought you were onto something here but nope!
E3B85B02-6699-4F10-A66A-5A68BF00EFAC.jpeg

Oh my god I wanna watch this episode... The pineapple is even furnished, like brooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending