The Student Room Group

I'm a clever clogs... AMAA

Ask me almost anything. I am very humble so I won't discuss my genius in a lot of detail.
I have a badge to prove it

EDIT: The badge I am talking about is the TSR online badge
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'm God
Ask me almost anything. I am very humble so I won't discuss my genius in a lot of detail.

define "clever clogs"
and send a picture of your badge for proof
Reply 2
By clever cloggs i assume your mean outwardly abnormally smart so do you ever feel isolated or weird because many people are dumber than you.
What's 2 +2
Reply 4
Do you class yourself as clever/are you clever because you have worked hard or are naturally clever (in your opinion)?
x
Reply 5
Hows your ego doing?
Is this just an arrogant front that secretly hides the lonely weirdo you are inside
Wowzahs
"I'm God" - well that's a good start at attempting to be humble.
"I won't discuss my genius" - again, not really humble because you're calling yourself a genius, and trying and failing terribly to appear humble.
"I have a badge to prove it" - What badge is that? Send a picture. I'm curious. You really are self arrogant aren't you. If you are such a genius, then what is the answer to the life, the universe, and everything?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
I think he is referring to the clever clogs badge on his profile page not anything physical. :tongue:
Original post by I'm God

okay then, is 0 to the power of 0 equal to 1, or 0?
Original post by I'm God

Do you know everything? (Not including personal information)
Original post by criggles
"I'm God" - well that's a good start at attempting to be humble.
"I won't discuss my genius" - again, not really humble because you're calling yourself a genius, and trying and failing terribly to appear humble.
"I have a badge to prove it" - What badge is that? Send a picture. I'm curious. You really are self arrogant aren't you. If you are such a genius, then what is the answer to the life, the universe, and everything?

42. Arthur Dent. And you too ford prefect, go handshake a car of something b***😎
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
Where do we come from? Where are we going?
Reply 14
Is it difficult to see when your head is stuck so far up your arse?
Reply 15
Apologies for the delay. I need my 7 hours of sleep a day to refresh my brain in order to solve difficult problems. I will now answer all, if not most, of your questions
Reply 16
Original post by ZiggyStardust_
define "clever clogs"
and send a picture of your badge for proof

A clever clogs is someone who is incredibly intelligent...the other part of it is not necessary to know :tongue:

No need to send proof...I have got a level 1 badge, and everyone knows that you would rather be number 1 than number 5 :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by BitMel
By clever cloggs i assume your mean outwardly abnormally smart so do you ever feel isolated or weird because many people are dumber than you.

Not necessarily. Everyone has knowledge on different things, so I try to learn as much as possible about different fields from everyone...you know...because I'm so humble
Reply 18
Original post by JoshDarnIt
What's 2 +2

Unfortunately, we have not covered that yet through A-Levels, but my teacher did say that we would learn it at the end of third year at university.

However, because I'm a clever clogs, I have decided to learn all this before we get to it, so I can tell you confidently that the answer mankind has got for 2 + 2, is the positive integer 4
Reply 19
Original post by Tj8
Do you class yourself as clever/are you clever because you have worked hard or are naturally clever (in your opinion)?
x

I'd say hard work (and a bit of talent...to satisfy my ego :wink: ). A person who works hard can beat a person who has natural talent, but doesn't work hard.

Quick Reply

Latest