The Student Room Group

btec results

has anyone got their btec results yet?
Nope, but i'm expecting them any Thursday now
wtf is this for all btecs or just certain ones? My college says it will be the same day as a level results. Confused now x-X
Reply 3
Original post by JDieMstr
wtf is this for all btecs or just certain ones? My college says it will be the same day as a level results. Confused now x-X

yeah I'm confused too as I've been told same thing. btec results used to come earlier than a levels results, but now there is a new btec which has exams and results for this one might come on the same day as a levels.
Original post by gaab123
yeah I'm confused too as I've been told same thing. btec results used to come earlier than a levels results, but now there is a new btec which has exams and results for this one might come on the same day as a levels.

Oh so new spec results are on same day as a levels.
Reply 5
Original post by JDieMstr
Oh so new spec results are on same day as a levels.

not 100 per cent sure but that's what I've heard.
I take btec applied law and my results are released on A level results day, hope this helps!
Here are the dates from Pearson

2018 results and support services will become available on the dates below.
Summer Examinations

BTEC Nationals

Wednesday 15 August 2018: Results available via EDI and Edexcel Online.

Wednesday 15 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

AS/A level, AEA, Mathematics in Context, Edexcel Award Level 3, Project Level 3 (Extended)

Thursday 16 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

BTEC Firsts

Wednesday 22 August 2018: Results available via EDI and Edexcel Online.

Wednesday 22 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

GCSE, International GCSE, Edexcel Certificate, Digital Applications (CiDA/ DiDA), Edexcel Award Level 1 & 2, ELC(A), Project Level 1 & 2

Thursday 23 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m

Reply 8
Original post by laurenai
I take btec applied law and my results are released on A level results day, hope this helps!

and did you do any exams? because course was coursework only.
Original post by gaab123
and did you do any exams? because course was coursework only.

Yes, we had one exam.
Original post by gaab123

I contacted UCAS the other day and they told me that only one out of my two results have come in. a day or so later my insurance choice changed their offer and wrote to me to say that they have changed it due to part of my results being forwarded to them . that was over 2 weeks ago now .I even logged into my UCAS track the other day and it told my that i wont update in till the 6th of august .so brilliant more waiting .lol.
I’ve recieved my results and my certificate I think it all depends on when your college gives the results in
Original post by gaab123

I am getting mine on the same day as A-level students.
So nervous.
Reply 13
Original post by chocolateworm34
Here are the dates from Pearson

2018 results and support services will become available on the dates below.
Summer Examinations

BTEC Nationals

Wednesday 15 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

AS/A level, AEA, Mathematics in Context, Edexcel Award Level 3, Project Level 3 (Extended)

Thursday 16 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

BTEC Firsts

Wednesday 22 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m.

GCSE, International GCSE, Edexcel Certificate, Digital Applications (CiDA/ DiDA), Edexcel Award Level 1 & 2, ELC(A), Project Level 1 & 2

Thursday 23 August 2018: Results can be issued to candidates from 6 a.m

How are we notified on the 15 August for Btec? Do we ring the college? Will it be open?
You should have been told how they will distribute them to you. It comes down to the Colleges own arrangements. They may have asked you to go in, or they may ring/email or give you a login to view them online.
Reply 15
I received my certificate today by post. if you did old spec you should receive them soon too.
Reply 16
Ok so this is for everyone on the new spec that started 2016. From what my school told me before exams. They said my btec result will be on my A2 results sheet so maybe the same thing will happen for you guys.
(Original post by Hassnain Aslam)Nope, but i'm expecting them any Thursday now

Same have to go to school Thursday morning to get them. What year are you in and what do you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending