The Student Room Group

Reading vs Liverpool for Accounting and Finance

Guys I need an urgent advice.

I have an unconditional offer of BA in AnF from the University of Liverpool. However, through Adjustment I just received offer of BSc in AnF at the University of Reading.

So how would you compare the both degrees?
Should I go for BSc in AnF at Reading which has a prestigious business school -Henley Business School- or BA in AnF at Liverpool which has 12/15 exemptions from ICAEW ACA papers, better student life and located in a city centre?

Any help will be truly appreciated

Thanks
Ehab
Reply 1
Original post by ehab2014
Guys I need an urgent advice.

I have an unconditional offer of BA in AnF from the University of Liverpool. However, through Adjustment I just received offer of BSc in AnF at the University of Reading.

So how would you compare the both degrees?
Should I go for BSc in AnF at Reading which has a prestigious business school -Henley Business School- or BA in AnF at Liverpool which has 12/15 exemptions from ICAEW ACA papers, better student life and located in a city centre?

Any help will be truly appreciated

Thanks
Ehab

The business school name means nothing for undergrad for UK job applications. You are not really a student there - an no employer will treat you as such. The only exception to this is if you have a place on the PWC linked degree at Reading. If not Liverpool would probably work out better and its a lot cheaper for living costs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending