The Student Room Group

choosing universities

hello guys, I'm back with another question🤧, so I have the options, as an intl student, to study accounting and finance from Manchester, Liverpool, Exeter, Liverpool John Moores or Buckingham; I was dead set on Manchester since: 6th in the UK, 28th best internationally and its accounting and finance course ranks 19th best internationally, however someones told me its not even a semi target uni and that Exeter is, which I don't understand. so can someone with actual knowledge please weigh in, thanks!
Reply 1
yea Exeter is a semi target for IB, a few graduates do tend to get in, while Manchester not so much. Also don't apply based on rankings or if its semi, if you like the Uni apply for it.
Reply 2
Original post by Abdalkhan
hello guys, I'm back with another question🤧, so I have the options, as an intl student, to study accounting and finance from Manchester, Liverpool, Exeter, Liverpool John Moores or Buckingham; I was dead set on Manchester since: 6th in the UK, 28th best internationally and its accounting and finance course ranks 19th best internationally, however someones told me its not even a semi target uni and that Exeter is, which I don't understand. so can someone with actual knowledge please weigh in, thanks!

Semi target for what? Which accounting course at Manchester? There are at least three.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending