The Student Room Group
you have a chance, but prob quite a low chance, whats ur GCSES? Luckily the average UKCAT for dentistry is a bit lower than med
Original post by AC_10
VR:540 DM: 620 QR: 630 AR 650 SJT: Band 2 Average: 610 I really want to study dentistry at either kings or QMUL. I have good GCSES and all the revelant work experience

What are your predicted grades?

Are you eligible for the enhanced support dentistry programme at kings?
Reply 3
My predicted grades are A*AA and i am eligible for the enhanced support program at kings
Original post by AC_10
My predicted grades are A*AA and i am eligible for the enhanced support program at kings

Yep the predicted grades are fine.
As long as you go to a non-selective state school in Greater London.
I only got 665 Band 2 and wanted to do medicine... not looking good
Original post by Samanthaplague
I only got 665 Band 2 and wanted to do medicine... not looking good

That's like a really high score, compared to loads of people who sat the UCKAT this year, you can still apply to loads of universities.
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
That's like a really high score, compared to loads of people who sat the UCKAT this year, you can still apply to loads of universities.

Really?? I mean I know that the TSR isn't representative of the UK student population but I have seen a lot of 750+ scores...
Really?? I mean I know that the TSR isn't representative of the UK student population but I have seen a lot of 750+ scores...

Trust me, it's okay, you did really well, have you checked a lot of uni cut off
Trust me, it's okay, you did really well, have you checked a lot of uni cut off

Yeah- I was looking at like Liverpool, Birmingham and KCL but I think that KCL and Birmingham are pretty dangerous choices so...
Yeah- I was looking at like Liverpool, Birmingham and KCL but I think that KCL and Birmingham are pretty dangerous choices so...

try QMUL?? they might have lower, or like bristol/plymouth cardiff?
try QMUL?? they might have lower, or like bristol/plymouth cardiff?

Bristol and Cardiff have changed some of their admissions policies- don’t want to risk them. Do you think it’s a risky choice to apply to Kings and Birmingham?
Reply 12
665 is fine. Imagine how I feel with 610 and applying to dentistry. I am still gonna try kings and qmul and see what happens. I know someone who got 590 last yr and got an interview at kings. So there is hope
Original post by AC_10
665 is fine. Imagine how I feel with 610 and applying to dentistry. I am still gonna try kings and qmul and see what happens. I know someone who got 590 last yr and got an interview at kings. So there is hope

Was this for medicine or dentistry because I’m for medicine...
Reply 14
This was for dentistry

Latest