The Student Room Group

How to write an alevel A* zimbardo stanford prison experiment

Helppp. Does anyone know how to write a zimbardo A* essay on the standford experiment
Reply 1
Standford prison experiment
Reply 2
Key study on the standford prison experiment in accordance to aim, hypothesis procedure and such
Reply 3
Thx i know this took time to gather
Original post by kate426
Helppp. Does anyone know how to write a zimbardo A* essay on the standford experiment

Are you looking at the recent controversy?
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
Are you looking at the recent controversy?

No a typical A* answer with conclusions, ethical issues, validity and ecological validity
Original post by kate426
No a typical A* answer with conclusions, ethical issues, validity and ecological validity

Go to your local library and get the Lucifer effect, Zimbardo writes the whole account. I know just about everything about it, brilliant book I tell ya.
Doesn't quite tell everything, but good enough. Adequate for A-Level I suspect.
Original post by random_matt
Go to your local library and get the Lucifer effect, Zimbardo writes the whole account. I know just about everything about it, brilliant book I tell ya.

Cool book that. Had to read it in my final year for a psych module.
Attachment not found
Original post by Seamus123
Cool book that. Had to read it in my final year for a psych module.
Attachment not found

Had to buy another one recently, some kleptomaniac took my original. You should read the time paradox, my favourite book of his.
Original post by random_matt
Had to buy another one recently, some kleptomaniac took my original. You should read the time paradox, my favourite book of his.

Is that the perception of time one? Might put that on my Christmas list. Thanks.
Original post by Seamus123
Is that the perception of time one? Might put that on my Christmas list. Thanks.

It is, all good stuff, some of it a little mind boggling though.
Original post by kate426

Does validity not include the controversy?
Original post by ageshallnot
Does validity not include the controversy?

No.

Quick Reply

Latest