The Student Room Group

help me narrow down my university options...

applying for law
doing lnat
gcses 6A*s 4As
predictions A*A*A with a in as further maths

oxford
lse
ucl
birmingham
kings
warwick
nottingham

tbh i cant choose, i like all the unis, all the courses. which would you do?
oxford, lse, ucl, warwick and nottingham. i would defo say birmingham is good but far below your level maybe replace that with durham
Original post by Wonderwall94
oxford, lse, ucl, warwick and nottingham. i would defo say birmingham is good but far below your level maybe replace that with durham

i didnt really like durham tbh:frown:
hows oxford, lse, ucl, kings and warwick? the thing is 4 of these need LNAT and what if i do ****?:s-smilie:
Original post by anonymous1231231
hows oxford, lse, ucl, kings and warwick? the thing is 4 of these need LNAT and what if i do ****?:s-smilie:

maybe leeds i heard thats good, i went to birmingham and ive gotta be honest its not what its billed up to be even though i was impressed with the open day

maybe leeds i heard thats good, i went to birmingham and ive gotta be honest its not what its billed up to be even though i was impressed with the open day

for law?
and leeds instead of what?
for law?
and leeds instead of what?

yeh for law, gotta be honest i wouldnt go near it, well maybe warwick, areas nice but the law there is a bit iffy, i finished last year with a 2.2 when really i should have got a 2.1 am so gutted
yeh for law, gotta be honest i wouldnt go near it, well maybe warwick, areas nice but the law there is a bit iffy, i finished last year with a 2.2 when really i should have got a 2.1 am so gutted

thats still a great class! but i do understand your frustration
issue is even with oxford, lse, leeds, kings and ucl thats still 4 lnat unis:frown:
id love that, but all of them are competitive (lnat unis) so i dont even know if ill get any offers from them
thats still a great class! but i do understand your frustration
issue is even with oxford, lse, leeds, kings and ucl thats still 4 lnat unis:frown:
id love that, but all of them are competitive (lnat unis) so i dont even know if ill get any offers from them

leeds is not lnat. york is also quite good, manchester maybe
leeds is not lnat. york is also quite good, manchester maybe

but oxford, lse, ucl and kings are. also those for me are too far, i want to stay close to home due to family issues:frown:
anyway i would apply anywhere but birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending