The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's that mob-culture thing, we see more and more of it creeping up on us by the day. Last week there were all those idiots blocking London, feminists run up a 'public outcry' whenever justice doesn't please them, election outcomes are disputed and rejected like never before, thousands of people massed on the US south border just to show the assault on democracy is not a homegrown trend. Antifa, another example of how Anarchy is slowly being legitimized by the usual political quadrants and complicit media.

It's very simple to deal with this advancement by the emboldened political left, arrest as many as you can and slap them with a charge that will stick on their criminal record. All these kids will suddenly reflect on what that may do to their future and job prospects, if only the Police hadn't been infiltrated and made to dance to the tune by their community organizers. Like everyting else by now, really.
What’s almost as appalling is the amount of grammatical errors in that article. Who’s writing these, primary school kids?
(edited 5 years ago)

lol you're ridiculous bro, ran outta reps for you tho
weirdos. the lot of them.

anyways, time for ma bacon! :eating:
Reply 5
God I hate vegans like this

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM EATING MEAT!
We need meat to feed our pets, regardless of if we eat it or not... Cats need natural Taurine, not synthetic for example. Veganism will never be a global thing.
Original post by drcftgh
Just let the animals live in peace without forcing them to have their throat cut no?

Just having a bacon sammitch with brown sauce. Yummy.
Original post by Seamus123
Just having a bacon sammitch with brown sauce. Yummy.

same, same. with eggs too.
Add a burger to that. Yummy.
Original post by drcftgh
I hate people like you

ANIMALS DON'T DESERVE TO SUFFER JUST BECAUSE OF YOU SELF-ENTITLED ATTITUDE.

of **** off

i'm gonna eat a bacon sandwich now just to spite you!
So much hostility. 😂
Original post by drcftgh
Maybe today will be the day your long lost father will finally come home.

lol nah but its 9am, why so angry
Original post by drcftgh
Hopefully you choke on it and die. That would be fantastic and it would be what you deserve.

hopefully the pig i'm eating choked and died a slow death

that would be fantastic, it would make my sandwich taste juicier which is what i deserve - a tasty sandwich
Original post by shellop
hopefully the pig i'm eating choked and died a slow death

that would be fantastic, it would make my sandwich taste juicier which is what i deserve - a tasty sandwich

nah. you're making meat eaters look bad now.
Original post by EmCharles
So much hostility. 😂

Well what do you expect when the vegan troll arrives.
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Original post by Bang Outta Order

We’ll according to a certain user we are all basically Hitler anyway.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
What’s almost as appalling is the amount of grammatical errors in that article. Who’s writing these, primary school kids?

What do you expect from a paper edited by George Osbourne?
Original post by shellop

the gif looks familiar?

Latest

Trending

Trending