The Student Room Group

2nd year January exams

2nd year Food Science and nutrition student and I have exams in January and I'm really stressed out about them, I'm trying my best to revise but nothing is going in and i also feel like I never do enough.
Its starting to effect my sleeping and eating and i don't really know what to do.
I have emailed my uni but obviously they wont reply till early January which gives me over a week to stress out more without hearing anything...
Can anyone give me any advice?
Original post by Catherineenixon
2nd year Food Science and nutrition student and I have exams in January and I'm really stressed out about them, I'm trying my best to revise but nothing is going in and i also feel like I never do enough.
Its starting to effect my sleeping and eating and i don't really know what to do.
I have emailed my uni but obviously they wont reply till early January which gives me over a week to stress out more without hearing anything...
I'm in the same position. :frown:

How many exams do you have?:smile:
I’m in 2nd year too and have exams in January. Good luck to me 😂
Original post by 04MR17
I'm in the same position. :frown:

How many exams do you have?:smile:

4 so not that many but still very stressed 😂😂
4 so not that many but still very stressed 😂😂
Luckily I only have 3 but still, you have justification to be stressed.:sadnod: What do you have to do fod Food/Nutrition exams?:hmmmm:
Original post by 04MR17
Luckily I only have 3 but still, you have justification to be stressed.:sadnod: What do you have to do fod Food/Nutrition exams?:hmmmm:

I have 4 modules
Physio
Human nutrition
Food science
Food micro
So I have an exam in each and they are all essays which I hate 😂 where do you study? X
Reply 6

I've got one essay based exam, which I hate the format of... but don't worry and focus on what you can in the time you have left, and make sure you don't waste time on irrelevant pieces of information.
I'm sure you'll be alright.
Good luck !!
You'll be fine. Postgrad student here, with 5 exams too.

While they're open book, quite alot to revise and understand.

But hey ho, its all a means to an end right?

Just take regular breaks, study in small chunks or whatever works best for you in order to let the information absorb in.
Just

Do

It
3rd year here with 6 exams in January... so it could be worse!

If you were fine in 1st year you'll be fine this time round.
Original post by DarkChaoz95
You'll be fine. Postgrad student here, with 5 exams too.

While they're open book, quite alot to revise and understand.

But hey ho, its all a means to an end right?

Just take regular breaks, study in small chunks or whatever works best for you in order to let the information absorb in.

Postgrad student too, I also have 5 exams and I so wish they were open book :frown:
2nd year but I don't have any January exams :redface:?
I had open book exams during last term but it didn’t really help😂 I really had to know the content which I didn’t...
Original post by arigziegler
Postgrad student too, I also have 5 exams and I so wish they were open book :frown:

Trust me, open book is harder than closed book. There is no time to waste flicking through your folders let alone going through books.
sh*tting myself here too!
Joining you guys on this one :redface: need to start revision properly tomorrow (or at all). Realised I've not done an essay exam since GCSE English six and a half years ago, and badly then. God help me.
Ya me too i wish i can get an A at the exam's.Good Luck to me.😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending