I really want to go to a kpop concert

I wish I could go to one anyone else thinks same
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sameeeee :cry2:
I’m going to my first one next month :biggrin:
Original post by princess770

Then go to one! It might be expensive, but it's worth the experience.

Definitely try to go to one!! I saved for a long time to be able to go but it was so worth it, probably one of the best nights I've ever had :smile:
Original post by chooseanother
I’m going to my first one next month :biggrin:

Oh where is it and which band is it
and I want all grade 9s
Original post by zero_gravity
Then go to one! It might be expensive, but it's worth the experience.

Yeah I think it’s where hardly any concerts happen so I would have to travel all the way to Korea
I’m seeing sik k soon, my first kpop concert/concert ever! I’m so excited XD
Original post by umbrellala
Definitely try to go to one!! I saved for a long time to be able to go but it was so worth it, probably one of the best nights I've ever had :smile:

Which group's concert was it ? :smile:
Oh where is it and which band is it

Day6 in London! They’re not an idol group but they’re my favourite band and I’ve been waiting so long to see them live
Original post by Missradioactive
Which group's concert was it ? :smile:

It was bts when they came to London earlier this year, my sister is a huge fan so we both saved up and went together :smile: Who did you want to see?
It was bts when they came to London earlier this year, my sister is a huge fan so we both saved up and went together :smile: Who did you want to see?

Wow :excited:

Who's the most good-looking irl ? :smile:

I really want to see EXO one day :cry2:
Keep your eyes on their social media pages for tours. I've seen Big Bang (2012 in London) and G-Dragon (2017 in Birmingham) live and would have seen CN Blue in 2012 as well if I hadn't already had tickets to see Darren Hayes the same night.
Yeah I think it’s where hardly any concerts happen so I would have to travel all the way to Korea

Not sure which band you want to see, but I do know there are a bunch of K-Pop concerts across Europe.

If you think it's easier to go to an event in South Korea, you are greatly mistaken. Popular events are generally sold out within a minute or two. You may have a better chance if you go somewhere else in Asia (i.e. Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Japan, etc.)
i wanna go to feel the energy of the fans..
also im a BIGGG fan of BTS
omg!

omgggggggg
how was it???
im so happy for you tho:smile:

Oh my god really
I want to go to blackpink,exo,twice and momolands concert
Original post by Missradioactive
Wow :excited:

Who's the most good-looking irl ? :smile:

I really want to see EXO one day :cry2:

Umm they were all gorgeous to be honest haha literally all breath-taking.
Haven't EXO been to the UK yet? I'm sure they will eventually :smile:

Original post by MARYAM1234567
omgggggggg
how was it???
im so happy for you tho:smile:

It was amazing!! Most expensive concert I've ever been to but I'd pay again and probably double in a heartbeat

Oh my god really

Yepp lol

Quick Reply

Latest