The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Scheme 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophie.2468
The Human Resources scheme, what about you?

General management! Not really fair giving your 4 days to prepare 👎
Original post by BillySim234
General management! Not really fair giving your 4 days to prepare 👎

Tell me about it ... Have you heard back from them at all?
Original post by Sophie.2468
Tell me about it ... Have you heard back from them at all?

I got an email last Monday saying I had passed the video interview and then the following day I got an email telling me to access a link and book an Assessment Centre (but there is no where on my account to do this). Every day I get a reminder email. I have tried emailing and ringing but can’t get through so there isn’t much I can do 👎
Did anyone else have the issue where it asked to upload your certificate document for graduation. Even though I selected that I havent taken the exams yet?
Original post by PearJosh
Did anyone else have the issue where it asked to upload your certificate document for graduation. Even though I selected that I havent taken the exams yet?

I just scanned all of my A-levels and GCSE’s, and I guess that was fine for them!
I received an auto email asking to submit the document and the application hasnt submitted, but offers no link. So I logged in as normal and cant find where to upload it, but it does say application submitted. So I am confused
I received an auto email asking to submit the document and the application hasnt submitted, but offers no link. So I logged in as normal and cant find where to upload it, but it does say application submitted. So I am confused

They sent me emails about this when I applied in November for around 3 days and then stopped. Eventually my application just went through to the next stage.
Original post by particlestudent
They sent me emails about this when I applied in November for around 3 days and then stopped. Eventually my application just went through to the next stage.

Okay, thanks for the reassurance. How did you know it just went through anyway?
I did the VI a week ago and I've got an invite to a one to one session with a graduate online to ask questions. Is anyone on the same stage??
Okay, thanks for the reassurance. How did you know it just went through anyway?

The emails stopped sending and on my application portal it has a ‘thank you for your application message’ and then I progressed to the online tests.
Original post by scientific222
I did the VI a week ago and I've got an invite to a one to one session with a graduate online to ask questions. Is anyone on the same stage??

I also done it a week ago but haven’t recieved a reply yet. Do they send you an email first or update the portal?

Which scheme did you apply for?
Original post by particlestudent
I also done it a week ago but haven’t recieved a reply yet. Do they send you an email first or update the portal?

Which scheme did you apply for?

I received an email for it, I'm on the Mech Eng scheme and I think today is officially a week since I completed it. I just found it weird that I may have potentially failed the video interview but yet I've been invited to this stage. There isn't anything updated on the portal at all
Hi, how did you find out your test scores?
Original post by scientific222
I received an email for it, I'm on the Mech Eng scheme and I think today is officially a week since I completed it. I just found it weird that I may have potentially failed the video interview but yet I've been invited to this stage. There isn't anything updated on the portal at all

I'm also on the Mech Eng Scheme, hopefully, that doesn't mean I was rejected:angry:
Has anyone applying for general management that has been told they have passed the video interview and keeps getting requests to book an assessment centre heard anything yet?
BillySim234 I have applied for general management. Passed video interview but still not heard back.
Is there anyone applying for a summer internship (electrical engineering) and not a graduate scheme?

I done the VI almost a month ago (Dec the 16th) for a summer placement and haven't heard anything back so im assuming I got knocked back.

However, I just received an email inviting me to an online q&a session about what its like to be an NR intern, for tomorrow evening. Im so confused... im 99.99% ive not made it through seeing as others have heard back a while ago, so why would I want to do an irrelevant q&a?
Squire I think they send out those provably for all applicants. However, it took them weeks to get back to me after my video interview so don't be disheartened if you haven't heard back yet.
Original post by Jasminecs
Squire I think they send out those provably for all applicants. However, it took them weeks to get back to me after my video interview so don't be disheartened if you haven't heard back yet.

Cheers. Out of curiosity, did you get the same email?
Squire

Yeah they sent me a graduate one which I tried attending and turned out to be for apprenticeships

Quick Reply

Latest