The Student Room Group

Anyone know where I can get past Source 30 marks questions?

Hiya!

Does anyone know where I can get some 30 mark source questions from for Edexcel government and politics?

Thank you very much!
Here is the website
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/politics-2017.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FSpecification-and-sample-assessments
As its the new course there isnt many past papers available.
There is a sample assessment. And if you go through teaching and learning materials you will see some exempler answers.

Hope it helps!
I need help on politics notes im struggling i hope you can help me.
You are a life saver thank you so much!!
Original post by kathybookish
You are a life saver thank you so much!!

Another thing you could do is wonder what they may ask you, and look through the book to find some sources, which could also aid your revision in a way.
Reply 4
Original post by kathybookish
Hiya!

Does anyone know where I can get some 30 mark source questions from for Edexcel government and politics?

Thank you very much!

Original post by blurryleo
Another thing you could do is wonder what they may ask you, and look through the book to find some sources, which could also aid your revision in a way.

Definitely keep up with current affairs regarding politics and try to make exam questions similar to Edexcel’s. This is really good practice for the real A-Level exams. Btw @OP I’m not a politics student. :smile:
Right!! Thank you so much! That's really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending