The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M.IC3
Who does Maths, Physics, Economics? Message me

I take maths :smile: If you need help I'd recommend posting in the maths forum where the lovely helpers can walk you through questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure if this is any help but I find myself a lot more motivated if I do 40 mins work then a 20 mins break then 40 mins work! :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by CryinglawUK
Not sure if this is any help but I find myself a lot more motivated if I do 40 mins work then a 20 mins break then 40 mins work! :smile:

Whatever works best for you, everyone is different after all! :smile: The revision schedule in the OP is just a recommendation/example of how you should spread out your revision across the day but by no means do you need to follow the schedule in the OP.
Original post by M.IC3
Who does Maths, Physics, Economics? Message me

I do AL Physics.
Reply 44
todae have made progress reading business studies
although my first session was delayed by 50 mins
im so proud of myself thanks for the exams schedule timetable
now continuing with studying :smile:
Reply 45
My first session will be moved 3.5 hours earlier to 1:30 pm! Very good news!
For this session I will be revising Chemistry units 3.4 to 3.7, as well as completing Maths and Chemistry past paper questions on all the topics I have learnt, from all exam series of 2013 and 2014!
To make myself more productive, each of my sessions will last for 2 hours, with only 5 minute breaks between sessions.
Original post by 8013
My first session will be moved 3.5 hours earlier to 1:30 pm! Very good news!
For this session I will be revising Chemistry units 3.4 to 3.7, as well as completing Maths and Chemistry past paper questions on all the topics I have learnt, from all exam series of 2013 and 2014!
To make myself more productive, each of my sessions will last for 2 hours, with only 5 minute breaks between sessions.

Be careful, after a couple of sessions that probably won't help your productivity :s-smilie: With these you can do a lot more, with only a 5 minute break you'll most likely struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
I managed to complete a 2018 June Physics paper 1 in this session! I will work on Further Maths after dinner!
Reply 48
Original post by Lemur14
Be careful, after a couple of sessions that probably won't help your productivity :s-smilie: With these you can do a lot more, with only a 5 minute break you'll most likely struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fully agree. I'm myself guilty of not taking enough breaks between study/revision and then I have low productivity/tired to learn.
Well, I often don’t start revising until The Easter Holidays because too many mocks get in the way before then.
Reply 50
I have completed a whole set of Jan 2018 FPM papers! It is getting close to 9 pm here, goodnight!
Very lovely place. Definitely pumped me up with some motivation haha. 2:30pm here, time to do some more maths guys! lets go <3
Reply 52
I have completed a 2017 June Chemistry Paper 1 and scored 82%. The grade boundary for an A* was 67% that year, so I managed to get a comfortable A*!
I will take a 15- minute break before doing a Physics paper!
Last session I started late but still managed to make notes on dispositional explanations of obedience.
Starting late again but oh well.

This session I plan to gather quotes for English language, use these to write a practice paragraph and then do some textbook questions for zimbardo for psychology.
Original post by Chanpanda
Starting late again but oh well.

This session I plan to gather quotes for English language, use these to write a practice paragraph and then do some textbook questions for zimbardo for psychology.

Did the quotes and the paragraph but didn't finish the psychology questions
4-5.30pm session begins
am going to make an econ mindmap on national income:woo:
will also try to do some mechanics questions but i think it's unlikely i'll get them done
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 57
I have just completed a 2018 January Physics paper 1. I scored 87%, and the grade boundary for A* in that series is 79%, so it is another A* by a comfortable margin!
Reply 58
Original post by 8013
I have just completed a 2018 January Physics paper 1. I scored 87%, and the grade boundary for A* in that series is 79%, so it is another A* by a comfortable margin!

well done! :smile:
Reply 59
11:00 - 12:00 Session Starts

Going to be finishing off my economics homework.

Latest

Trending

Trending