The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith Court 2019

Just looking for anyone/ first years who has accommodation for goldsmith court in the coming year, starting September 2019!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by megangelling012
Just looking for anyone/ first years who has accommodation for goldsmith court in the coming year, starting September 2019!

@Nottingham Trent University
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by megangelling012

I’ve booked that accommodation! :smile:
just looking to book goldsmith court now, looking for any freshers that are starting in September, can’t wait!
Original post by jordanperc1999
I am booked already

Good good, hope I can still get a room
It’s easy to book and there’s plenty left according to the website

Yep I know thought so just got worried by people saying it’s booked up. Thanks
I’m booked into Flat009.1!
Good point and what you studying ?

Psychology, hbu?
Original post by emilyjade2904
Psychology, hbu?

i’m studying psychology too :smile:
Original post by sophiejb_12
i’m studying psychology too :smile:

Ooh yay I’m so excited about it, are you??
Original post by emilyjade2904
Ooh yay I’m so excited about it, are you??

yesss i’m excited but nervous too
I'll be in flat 5
Original post by reecesbourne
I'll be in flat 5

Same 005.1 wbu?
I'm in 005.7 mate
By the way, for anyone looking to book it - When I was talking to the lady who works there, she said they usually book up fully by the start of april
i booked today and im in Flat 053
Reply 16
Can someone help explain the layout to me
It's a bit of a complicated one. All I know is that there are 5 floors, two connected blocks I think?? but Also that the higher up the flat number then the higher you are. For the four people, it's a corridor with two rooms either side and the kitchen at the end, I presume similar for 5 and 6 and then the 7 room is more like an L shape on the corner of the building above reception? On their official pictures, the first kitchen is the 6- 4 people layout and the second is the 7. Hope that made sense
Reply 18
Original post by HunBunny
It's a bit of a complicated one. All I know is that there are 5 floors, two connected blocks I think?? but Also that the higher up the flat number then the higher you are. For the four people, it's a corridor with two rooms either side and the kitchen at the end, I presume similar for 5 and 6 and then the 7 room is more like an L shape on the corner of the building above reception? On their official pictures, the first kitchen is the 6- 4 people layout and the second is the 7. Hope that made sense

So because I’m 050 is that flat 5 ?

Hmm, mine is 053.1. i know 1 is the room number but i dont know which one is the floor number between 5 and 3.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending