The Student Room Group

22 reasons why IS bride Shamima should not be allowed back into the UK.

Scroll to see replies

If Isis we're still in the ascendancy and she was still happily making sandwiches for her husbands carryout when he went to work each day lopping the heads off of charity workers or tossing gay men from rooftops, do you think for one minute that she would be applying to come home?
It is only because the war has turned and she is suffering the same fate that she and her husband visited upon others that she wants to come back and live with the hated Kaffir.
Original post by Qup
And she shall be killed for merely joining a terrorist group in due time. Someone will attempt to hunt her down in the name of revenge one way or another. Also, why are you so soft on a person who refuses to regret her megalomaniac decisions? Who the hell cares whether she is human or not? Who cares for the child or her mother? She didn't seem to care about her previous two. Stop being so emotionally sensitive and think with some ounce of rationally.

Well get family still cares about her! She has done wrong but I don’t think she’ll come back to UK as everyone is against her! And if she has joined the terrorist group what’s the worst she can do?! She’ll be checked and they don’t have enough evidence as they think she’s being ‘groomed’!
Original post by akbar0123
She has a right to come back to the Uk since she is a British citizen. She will most likely be prosecuted when she arrives.

Prosecuted with what evidence?
Original post by SCIENCE :D

Ikr it just doesn’t make sense 🤦🏻*♀️😫
Same her family still cares about her even though she joined a terrorist group like who are we to judge!
Wdym
I mean do what u want but I don’t think it’s right to judge anyone tbh
Original post by halsx11
Same her family still cares about her even though she joined a terrorist group like who are we to judge!

Her family are probably part of the problem.Maybe if they hadn't indoctrinated her into an extreme form of Islam she'd still be in the UK.And I can definitely judge her thank you very much.Thats like saying how can we judge a Nazi? No.Nazis are bad and so are Isis.
Original post by AJ126
Her family are probably part of the problem.Maybe if they hadn't indoctrinated her into an extreme form of Islam she'd still be in the UK.And I can definitely judge her thank you very much.Thats like saying how can we judge a Nazi? No.Nazis are bad and so are Isis.

All terrorists groups are a bad influence I get that there is still no evidence about her family! She’s coming back to UK anyways

Haven't she confessed that she supported a terrorist group?

Btw. If she doesn't go to jail, I wouldn't expect her to live safely if Kurds find out where she lives.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She’ll somehow come back and blow people up, run them over or stab them and then the only response will be “thoughts and prayers” and people changing their Facebook profile pictures. Just you wait.

begumsmallbrownpepe.jpg feels bad man

:emo:
she's also tried to justify the Manchester deaths this honestly keeps getting better I'll be appalled at this country if they decide to bring her back. what about collective rights? how can people even sympathize?
Original post by Yardloaf Corp
Never mind ISIS she was probably brainwashed by the quran itself with verses like this

“Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” Surah 34:12

ewwww that is no way to treat babies

:emo:
Reply 33
The girl looks about 12. Guarantee she left isis because of how they treat women lol
Manchester-Arena-terror-attack-victims-1043885.jpg
22 Mothers wanted their babies to come home that night too.

Hate eats ur heart out. U can't hate forever. Best to let it go and be free from the horrible pain and feelings
Original post by Ahmad232
Hate eats ur heart out. U can't hate forever. Best to let it go and be free from the horrible pain and feelings

Excuse me?
Excuse me?

It's best to let hate go. So you're going to keep on hating forever because of that attack?
I genuinely feel sad for the baby. No kid should be brought up in the world by a brainwashed mother, in a war-torn environment without proper care. The mother is a disgusting person, no doubt about that. She literally joined a terrorist group. I just can't help but feel bad for the child.
Original post by halsx11
I mean do what u want but I don’t think it’s right to judge anyone tbh

yeah i mean don't judge girls who wear make up or boys who wanna wear pink but i think its safe to say we are allowed to join someone who joined a terrorist group
Original post by Ahmad232
It's best to let hate go. So you're going to keep on hating forever because of that attack?

Who am I hating??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending