The Student Room Group

Hull York Medical School Offer Holders 2019

Scroll to see replies

Also, how long does it take to get told about your campus allocation and what time does it come through???
Reply 81
Original post by KMANUTDS
Also, how long does it take to get told about your campus allocation and what time does it come through???

around lunch time the next day after u get the offer maybe around 12/1 pm - thats how i got mine
Original post by medic20
around lunch time the next day after u get the offer maybe around 12/1 pm - thats how i got mine

Thankss
Got York!
Got York!

Me too! Are you attending the offer holders day
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SonicSam
Me too! Are you attending the offer holders day

Yes, I chose the Saturday it’s more convenient, what you?
Yes, I chose the Saturday it’s more convenient, what you?

Prob me too seeing that the other date is my birthday
Reply 87
I got york too!
When can we pick which accommodation we want? & how does that work cause I’m a foundation year entry & basically that means I’m poor but I don’t want to live in a *****y dorm basically x
The uni
Original post by FutureMedicMaybe
When can we pick which accommodation we want? & how does that work cause I’m a foundation year entry & basically that means I’m poor but I don’t want to live in a *****y dorm basically x

The uni accommodation is almost twice as expensive as the ones you get outside... I mean I knew uni is meant to be expensive but id have imagined it will be around 30-40% more but over 100%
Original post by Lilyfuturemedic
Hi I got allocated York !! Who is going to the offer holder day on the 23rd March ??

I am :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by _emily_t
I am :smile:

Me too 😊
Original post by Elxo
Me too 😊

Cool see you there!
see you both there too! (Original post by _emily_t)I am :smile:

Original post by _emily_t
Cool see you there!
Original post by THMBN
I got allocated to Hull- who’s going on the 9th March Applicant Day ?

I am:smile:
Is anyone here firming HYMS? If so, can you tell me why just so I can compare med schools!! Really loved hull and the uni and wanted to firm it, but now i'm having second thoughts after getting offers elsewhere ! Any help would be appreciated
Thank you In advance
Having the same problem ? I really love york but I don't know whether to firm it or not because I've got other offers so I think i'm just gonna think about for a while until its may and I have to make a decision

Original post by ghuijasomer
Is anyone here firming HYMS? If so, can you tell me why just so I can compare med schools!! Really loved hull and the uni and wanted to firm it, but now i'm having second thoughts after getting offers elsewhere ! Any help would be appreciated
Thank you In advance
Anybody going to the offer holder day in April?
Original post by Lilyfuturemedic
Is anyone at york not an grad student ?

Me :smile:
Any internationals here? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending