(edited 5 years ago)
offer from lincoln !!!
had my interview last week on 6th feb and offer came on track at 18:05
Original post by Simonexoxo
I’m planning to if I get an offer. Really liked it there

Well I’ve just seen I’ve got an offer.
Reply 85
Well done everyone !!🥳
Hey guys, I can see a bunch of you have offers- well done! I am planning on applying to Lincoln next year as this year I have been unsuccessful with my medical schools (didn’t apply to Lincoln however) this year I got a UKCAT of 2320 band 3 which i thought was low so am planning on improving next year. But was wondering if anyone got offers/interviews with similar stats? (GCSEs: 7A*s 3As) thanks :smile:
Did everyone get an invitation for the offer holders day ?
Original post by pickles101

i did yeah

Yeah. I’ve booked onto one
t breazy didn't find it so easy to get accepted into Lincoln ;(
Original post by TBreazy
t breazy didn't find it so easy to get accepted into Lincoln ;(

did you not get an offer? if so im so sorry
Original post by lollypenguin
offer from lincoln !!!

Original post by lollypenguin
had my interview last week on 6th feb and offer came on track at 18:05

Hi there,
I was just wondering if you would be able to let me know your stats as I am looking at applying through extra and want to get an idea as to whether its worth it?
Much thanks
Reply 93
I got 2 astars and the rest were mostly A I got 2670(I think, definitely top 22%) in my UKCAT and from what people have told me, I had a strong personal statement if that means anything????
Original post by Meduser
Hey guys, I can see a bunch of you have offers- well done! I am planning on applying to Lincoln next year as this year I have been unsuccessful with my medical schools (didn’t apply to Lincoln however) this year I got a UKCAT of 2320 band 3 which i thought was low so am planning on improving next year. But was wondering if anyone got offers/interviews with similar stats? (GCSEs: 7A*s 3As) thanks :smile:
Reply 94
Do we only have to apply for accommodation if we’ve firmed Lincoln?
Im not sure whether to apply for accommodation now as well I haven’t firmed Lincoln yet
Original post by AMT123!
Do we only have to apply for accommodation if we’ve firmed Lincoln?
Reply 96
how are you guys applying for student finance cos Lincoln doesn't show up on UCAS codes for me or Nottingham either
Reply 97
You have to firm them first
Im not sure whether to apply for accommodation now as well I haven’t firmed Lincoln yet
Is anyone here a 'preferred candidate' who has been offered AAB? Or do you know anyone who has been?
Reply 99
Original post by Maddiegadd
Is anyone here a 'preferred candidate' who has been offered AAB? Or do you know anyone who has been?

No:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending