The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You are delusional if you think police care.

Do you want to bet on it??
Get a life. Youve been reported.
And how would I fund that exactly.
Well at least you're trying to help unlike other idiots on here.

Christ, why not actually put some effort in and figure out yourself? So dismissive
-insulting me and then posting in capital letters.

Yeah you know what im not even listening to you anymore. Take your hatred and vitriol elsewhere.
I haven't given you advice?

So:

- Advising you to stop wasting time on a degree
- Advising you that if you don't try, you won't get anything back
- Advising you to stop being so dismissive of opportunities
- Advising you to buck your ideas up if you want to sort your life out
- Advising you to take someone else's advice

How have you ignored all of this advice which i have repeated so many times over
F uck off impersonator.
Christ, why not actually put some effort in and figure out yourself? So dismissive
why does it take 8 years to do a degree lol
why does it take 8 years to do a degree lol

He couldn't be bothered and the OU was too hard for him. But he's flunked out of that uni anyway
F uck off impersonator.

No
Can i say, ive read most of these comments and majority of them seem to be negative. It defeats the purpose of a post.

We are supposed to help and give advice rather than put a person down. One should only comment if they have good advice to give rather than killing a persons confidence.

Anyways, its not the end of the world and there are many opportunities out there. I mean i was struggling a lot financially and was looking for job with flexible hours but it was really difficult to find one and the ones i did find were really far away from me.

I did a lot of research and i decided i can work as a cab driver (part time), this was perfect because i could choose the hours i wanted to work so i applied to become an Uber driver. It was great because the times i was able to work, the rates had increased meaning customers were paying me more.

Dont over think anything, it will only pull you down. You dont have to have a degree to earn a decent living. (i can assure you)! Im now entering my final year of Uni and whilst i look for jobs related to my degree, i can never find one which will pay me as good as im currently getting and thats part time too.

You can tell them the hours you wish to work and you can trial it. Youre not bound by anything.

Have a mini break, itll freshen your mind and consider what you want to do with your life.
You havent replied yet.

I would really recommend looking into those links i sent, as well as other apprenticeships

They are golden opportunities for you. If you are unsure about them, apply. Try things out
Every morning 7am set your alarm, get out of bed and go for an hour long walk. No phone no music no sims, just think and take in the world. Will probably make you feel loads better and may build the motivation
No

if the police don't care about this then one day you'll end up doing something much worse like stealing someone's identity on social media and then you'll pay the consequences. you think it's so funny? what goes around comes around. It's karma.
Original post by Ellis1997
Every morning 7am set your alarm, get out of bed and go for an hour long walk. No phone no music no sims, just think and take in the world. Will probably make you feel loads better and may build the motivation

at 7am i'm a dead zombie so no thanks. nothing to wake up for. wish i would just die.
But that’s what I’m saying!!! Challenge yourself, force yourself to do it, give yourself something to get up for and feel proud once you’ve done it.

Build it up from there!
at 7am i'm a dead zombie so no thanks. nothing to wake up for. wish i would just die.
Original post by Ellis1997
But that’s what I’m saying!!! Challenge yourself, force yourself to do it, give yourself something to get up for and feel proud once you’ve done it.

Build it up from there!

no.

people on here have made me want to kill myself. maybe I will. they don't see that what they say affects a real living person but one day they'll realise what they've done and theyll be sorry.
Original post by That'sGreat
I will be reporting all your abusive posts, and considering I haven't been abusive, I think it is you who i shall be saying goodbye to

So will I. You're a bully and you will be banned from tsr. If that means then I will be banned too then so be it. At least tsr will be rid of your poison.

Bullies, the whole lot of you.
You're the most abusive person I've come across.
Original post by That'sGreat
I will be reporting all your abusive posts, and considering I haven't been abusive, I think it is you who i shall be saying goodbye to
Reported. Post again to your own detriment, see where you end up.

How does the OP respond to advice? Dismissive AND RUDE. This person is insulting and obnoxious, and quickly plays the victim card when someone is rude back to him/her.

Stop giving this person advice. They do not want to improve their standing unless it is given to them on a silver platter.
i'm pretty sure people don't just walk into apprenticeships. they're very competitive.

With this defeatist mentality, you will not get anywhere. You have already failed.

You have to try. You may surprise yourself

Applying to every job is a competition. If you want a good job, which would be even more competitive, what hope is left with that mentality?
Don’t kill yourself. People on the other end of a forum should never even make you even consider it.

I’m sorry but I don’t know how else to advise you. I’ve tried giving you ideas and there’s been some good ones out there, coding was a good idea and it’s not hard! Volunteering at any local place to you - ie shop, school, theatre or whatever would be great too!

Can you at least tell us the town you live in, I’m sure I could find a decent opportunity to get started online in seconds.

Latest

Trending

Trending