The Student Room Group

AMA: 2018/19 GCSE Student

Procrastination is getting the better of me, so why not start an AMA?
Reply 1
Go revise NOW! 9-1 GCSE's are hard and you don't want to fail.. that should be enough motivation..
Original post by logical_nonsense
Procrastination is getting the better of me, so why not start an AMA?
I don't think i'll fail - however, i do want to at least get predominately 6+. To be truthful, i think I've spent most of the school day wading through threads on here.
Original post by sadqueen
Go revise NOW! 9-1 GCSE's are hard and you don't want to fail.. that should be enough motivation..
Reply 3
Tbh why would you want to only get a 6? I did my GCSE's in 2018 and got 2 9's 3 7's 3 6's and now I REGRET not revising for my GCSE's. If I revised I would have went to a better sixth form and have better predicted grades for uni.
I don't think i'll fail - however, i do want to at least get predominately 6+. To be truthful, i think I've spent most of the school day wading through threads on here.
Original post by sadqueen
Tbh why would you want to only get a 6? I did my GCSE's in 2018 and got 2 9's 3 7's 3 6's and now I REGRET not revising for my GCSE's. If I revised I would have went to a better sixth form and have better predicted grades for uni.

I don't only want a 6, that's why i said '6+'. How much revision did you do for your GCSEs? You must've done some to get 2 9's
Reply 5
I don't only want a 6, that's why i said '6+'. How much revision did you do for your GCSEs? You must've done some to get 2 9's

Not really. I did sod all for my GCSEs and walked away with a mix of A*s and As. Oh, and a D or an E in art :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest