The Student Room Group

(unofficial markscheme) aqa french gcse reading paper 1- 14th may 2019

Share your answers

Scroll to see replies

In the translation, the person wanted to go out more but there was nothing to do in his village. He said that his village was in an industrial region and that it's always polluted. He also said that they often meet homeless people on the streets (i think). and that he wants to leave after he finishes his studies. the last part was that he needed to find a job because he was thinking of travelling overseas.
Original post by Hamoudaye
Share your answers
Reply 2
do u think they will accept speak as meet for recontre
Original post by gcseting
In the translation, the person wanted to go out more but there was nothing to do in his village. He said that his village was in an industrial region and that it's always polluted. He also said that they often meet homeless people on the streets (i think). and that he wants to leave after he finishes his studies. the last part was that he needed to find a job because he was thinking of travelling overseas.
depends on the examiner, worst case is you lose a mark...
Reply 4
i put V, PM, F, PM, F for the true/false/not mentioned question and AECB for another one
i remember i put smth like AECH and if i remember correctly V,PM,V,PM,F not sure if i got it correct
i put V, PM, F, PM, F for the true/false/not mentioned question and AECB for another one
i remember i put smth like AECH and if i remember correctly V,PM,V,PM,F not sure if i got it correct

No ville is town not village
it was horse racing wasn’t it for the 2nd question ???
Yes I put that
Original post by oliviadaniells02

No it was swimming
Reply 10
For the second question, did you put there was a war in the north of Mali and how room prices increase during the festival?
Reply 11
yup
Original post by Anthos
For the second question, did you put there was a war in the north of Mali and how room prices increase during the festival?
Yeah
Yeah
Original post by Anthos
Reply 14
What did anyone put for 2 positives and 2 negatives about her boarding school? I could only find negatives...

You’ve got lots of the tenses wrong...for example it should be he decided to leave after having finished his studies

Ooh me too :five:
Original post by Anthos

:yep:
Reply 18
Was it not horse shows?
Original post by Jojo51
Was it not horse shows?

Nah, Courses=races

I think I wrote T rather than V- does that matter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending