The Student Room Group

Am I weird for this? lol

I’ve never had a boyfriend before but i like being chased. I like guys fighting to get me back. I sit in my room and pretend i’m coming over to bf’s apartment and leans in for a kiss when i come in and i say no and he says “why babe” and brushes it off and i’m acting all sad. then he sits down near me and i tell him to not touch me then i break up with him and tell him i’m not feeling anymore. so he cries over me and tells me how much he loves me. and he doesn’t let me go and we have break up sex very passionate. Then i leave and be floods me with texts and that. Telling me to come back and he’ll change. Of course i would never do this but i think about it. i guess i like to feel special. I find it hot when guys won’t give up on a girl and will change for them. Am i weird 😂😂😂
Reply 1
No you're not weird, practically every girl is like that. There's nothing unhealthy about having a fantasy.

One thing you need to learn though, for when you get a boyfriend, is that men are not projects. No man will change for you or for any woman.
Original post by Tootles
No you're not weird, practically every girl is like that. There's nothing unhealthy about having a fantasy.

One thing you need to learn though, for when you get a boyfriend, is that men are not projects. No man will change for you or for any woman.

They would change their bad habits, if they really love you and to keep you in their lives...
Reply 3
but it’s a break up fantasy lol
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
but it’s a break up fantasy lol

A breakup fantasy wherein the guy starts being all emotional and trying to prove himself to you, which makes you feel wanted.
Reply 5
I’ve never had a boyfriend before but i like being chased. I like guys fighting to get me back. I sit in my room and pretend i’m coming over to bf’s apartment and leans in for a kiss when i come in and i say no and he says “why babe” and brushes it off and i’m acting all sad. then he sits down near me and i tell him to not touch me then i break up with him and tell him i’m not feeling anymore. so he cries over me and tells me how much he loves me. and he doesn’t let me go and we have break up sex very passionate. Then i leave and be floods me with texts and that. Telling me to come back and he’ll change. Of course i would never do this but i think about it. i guess i like to feel special. I find it hot when guys won’t give up on a girl and will change for them. Am i weird 😂😂😂

Yes. But in the in sense that you are immature in your behaviour in relationships. Eventually you will find that you will get hurt yourself . You will fall for a guy who treats you in exactly the same way that you have been mistreating/playing with the emotions of vulnerable guys.
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles

It's not just a fantasy though; its poor behaviour and manipulation. I hope no guy does that to her when she falls in love one day. Obviously, she has no clue yet what a good relationship is!
Reply 7
Original post by mgi
It's not just a fantasy though; its poor behaviour and manipulation. I hope no guy does that to her when she falls in love one day. Obviously, she has no clue yet what a good relationship is!

Yes, I do.
Reply 8
Yes, I do.

Ok. But you know that manipulating the emotions of other people is wrong? Agreed? So you set up these awful relationships for fun? That's why yiu have come on tsr threads to ask people whether your behaviour is "weird" when you probably know that it is!
Reply 9
Original post by mgi
Ok. But you know that manipulating the emotions of other people is wrong? Agreed? So you set up these awful relationships for fun? That's why yiu have come on tsr threads to ask people whether your behaviour is "weird" when you probably know that it is!

yes it is but this isn’t that deep and i would never obviously do that to someone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending