The Student Room Group

How do i get over my crush

Everytime i see him i fall back in love with him lol how do i stop??
Reply 1
uhhh i cant see that lol theres weird stuff blocking ur reply could u send it again
Original post by itzmeeeee
keep telling your self that you have no chance with him so its pointless thinking abt him. Look at the way he does stuff, find an ick. tell yourself that its weird being in love with him because its not meant to be. those did the trick for me
uhhh i cant see that lol theres weird stuff blocking ur reply could u send it again

Have you talked to them? For more than a minute.

A lot of crushes are crushes from afar to say the least. Talking to them in a normal setting can help ground your perceptions of your crush. Bit awkward but you have to at least see if there is a connection or lack thereof
Reply 4
Original post by cherrycosmos
keep telling your self that you have no chance with him so its pointless thinking abt him. Look at the way he does stuff, find an ick. Tell yourself that its weird being in love with him because its not meant to be. Those did the trick for me
ohh okok
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
Have you talked to them? For more than a minute.

A lot of crushes are crushes from afar to say the least. Talking to them in a normal setting can help ground your perceptions of your crush. Bit awkward but you have to at least see if there is a connection or lack thereof
noo we're not that close all we did was snap but weve never had an acc convo
I think you should talk to them about how you feel. You need to do something if you want something to happen.
does he like you?
Reply 8
Original post by Ayanokouji15
does he like you?
i dont think so lol
i dont think so lol
then dont try anymore no point if he doesnt like you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending