The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i hope he gets jailed for a few years

Also what kind of parenting condones this type of behaviour , they're to blame aswell

(if this is real)
Thats definitely a fine and court order, but jail time might be unlikely considering that hes young, so detention centre for a long period of time
Have the police taken any action?

How old is he and how old is she?
Reply 4
hes 21, shes 15 I think.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Have the police taken any action?

How old is he and how old is she?

hes 21 and she is 15 I think
Original post by Alidator
hes 21, shes 15 I think.

He deserves the full weight of the law if he has had sex with her.
Reply 7
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Also what kind of parenting condones this type of behaviour , they're to blame aswell

(if this is real)

it's real, 100% yeah I know they are stupid. should ha e waited till she was legal
By "one of my mates" do you mean yourself:biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, one of my mates have been dating a minor for a while. they have both consented and their parents are ok with it. but the girls school found out and told the police. there were nudes involved.

I was just wondering what kinda of sentence he would get. if any. he is from England. and she is from Ireland.

would help
Reply 9
Original post by barnetlad
He deserves the full weight of the law if he has had sex with her.

I'm keeping my opinion out of this, but what would he actually get sentence wise if you know
Original post by LegitDragoNinja
By "one of my mates" do you mean yourself:biggrin:

nope, actually mean one of my mates 😂 I'm not into minors
It all depends on the age though surely?

My Ex-Girlfriend was born in August, I was September the year before, so we were in the same year at school. She turned 17 just after we finished our GCSEs and a few weeks later I turned 18, does that make me a criminal? No. That would be stupid, but she's still a minor.

The key difference for me was that no explicit photos were exchanged between myself and my ex-partner, however it's extremely unlikely that they're going to waste taxpayer money on prosecuting a teenager for having explicit photos of his partner, he should really get a slap on the wrists and a good lesson on e-safety, same for her because she sent them and she doesn't know what he could do with them.

However if he's some 23 year old "badman" who has "pulled" some 14 year old "fitty" with his "whip" then he might suffer some more severe consequences, it's a lot more about context than the black and white "Adult / Minor line"
Original post by Ray_Shadows

(if this is real)
Original post by H3LL0_W0RLD

My Ex-Girlfriend was born in August, I was September the year before, so we were in the same year at school. She turned 17 just after we finished our GCSEs and a few weeks later I turned 18, does that make me a criminal? No. That would be stupid, but she's still a minor.

The key difference for me was that no explicit photos were exchanged between myself and my ex-partner, however it's extremely unlikely that they're going to waste taxpayer money on prosecuting a teenager for having explicit photos of his partner, he should really get a slap on the wrists and a good lesson on e-safety, same for her because she sent them and she doesn't know what he could do with them.

However if he's some 23 year old "badman" who has "pulled" some 14 year old "fitty" with his "whip" then he might suffer some more severe consequences, it's a lot more about context than the black and white "Adult / Minor line"

hes 21 and shes 15, but hes not a player in that way, I think this was his 2nd relationship.

and they have been going out for a while
Original post by SlightlySummer
The ages are horrendous... I think they should both be in trouble, not only the older. As well as the girl's parents for negligence.

Like the parents actually knew anything about this...
Original post by Reality Check

yeah they did, I'm not sure if they know about the nudes. but they know they have been dating. theh live far apart. so hes in the UK and shes in Ireland
so what sentence would he get? I'm posting on his behalf. hes panicking
Original post by Alidator
yeah they did, I'm not sure if they know about the nudes. but they know they have been dating. theh live far apart. so hes in the UK and shes in Ireland

Yuk. They must have been really annoyed that Jeremy Kyle got cancelled...
I mean, assuming the OP is telling the truth when they said the parents knew.
Original post by Reality Check

The age of consent is 16?

Latest

Trending

Trending