The Student Room Group

Year 10 mocks

hello I have my year 10 mocks coming up in 2 weeks and I am going to start revising this weekend, I am predicted a grade 8/ 9 in all subjects, I was wondering if you have any resources I could use for the following subjects that I am taking😄😁:
•English Language (AQA)
•Maths (AQA) higher tier
•Physics, biology and chemistry ( Edexcel) seperate/triple higher
•computer science (OCR)
•History (AQA) Weimar Germany and the Normans
French (Edexcel) higher (listening reading writing and speaking)
•Business Studies (Edexcel)
THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS😁😁
Hi, I’m in year 10 too and have exams after half term. Try using Seneca. It’s a really good website that helps you retake and relearn classes that you don’t understand while testing you. I’m not sure if you have to sign up for it thought as I was given an account through school. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Hey, I’m doing my GCSE’s at the moment, I would recommend having a look at the predicted papers for the maths exam (likely to be the 2018 June paper)
For French, create a list of vocabulary on Quizlet and revise or use existing ones
For English, just do LOADS of past papers
For triple science, ensure that when revising you do as much practice as possible, past papers are always worth marking as you will get an idea of what to include in a response
This is what I’ve done to my revision and recommend that you do the same although you may find that there are other revision strategies that work best for you, good luck!

Original post by Jeanderson14
hello I have my year 10 mocks coming up in 2 weeks and I am going to start revising this weekend, I am predicted a grade 8/ 9 in all subjects, I was wondering if you have any resources I could use for the following subjects that I am taking😄😁:
•English Language (AQA)
•Maths (AQA) higher tier
•Physics, biology and chemistry ( Edexcel) seperate/triple higher
•computer science (OCR)
•History (AQA) Weimar Germany and the Normans
French (Edexcel) higher (listening reading writing and speaking)
•Business Studies (Edexcel)
THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS😁😁
I did Computer Science. I would suggest knowing the basics, as the questions will ask you to apply your knowledge to different scenarios, such as a Theme Park or Canteen. Paper 2, pseudo code is very important, and being able to write a good piece of pseudcode is beneficial to gaining high marks.

Quick Reply

Latest