The Student Room Group

Educas Religious Studies AS exams 2019

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has done the WJEC/Educas RS AS exams for Christianity, ethics, and philosophy? If so, what sort of topics came up? This would be a huge help!
Original post by marzipan1030
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has done the WJEC/Educas RS AS exams for Christianity, ethics, and philosophy? If so, what sort of topics came up? This would be a huge help!

Heyyy we’re doing the same exam !
I did the AS last year, I got an A.
How is exam prep? The Christianity exam is soo soon but there's too much to know! Last years AS exam was a really good indicator for the topics that came up on the A Level exam.
Original post by MissCarter786
I did the AS last year, I got an A.
Original post by marzipan1030
How is exam prep? The Christianity exam is soo soon but there's too much to know! Last years AS exam was a really good indicator for the topics that came up on the A Level exam.

I loved last years tbh! They were so lucky. The bad thing is we have so much content to revise and it’s unrealistic esp when you’re struggling with a few topics. I’m struggling with the entire of Theme 4DEF, the atonement, pluralism and diversity and the two views of Jesus :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
what where the questions on the ethics paper?can you tell me the topics that came up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending