The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cindy99
do any of you guys know the 20 marker and 10 markers for the micro and macro papers?? thank you!!!

Depends if you're asking for the 2019 paper which is the one I sat for AS...
Mock exam coming up?
Original post by Cindy99
do any of you guys know the 20 marker and 10 markers for the micro and macro papers?? thank you!!!
Original post by Jassmith22
Have you sat the 2019 AS macroeconomic paper? If so could you say what questions came up? (Especially the 25 market)

Bro I did AS paper... I did economics A and there's no 25 mark question, last one is a 20 marker.
Original post by Cindy99

send me PM bro
Reply 5
yeah that one the ocr as paper 2019
Original post by Yr_11_MATHS
what is the question for as ocr 2019 microeconomic exam?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by keynes24
Mock exam coming up?

yeah
hey do you remember the 20 marker ?
Bro I did AS paper... I did economics A and there's no 25 mark question, last one is a 20 marker.
If you're asking for edexcel then I can tell you the 20 marker. Sorry if you don't do same exam board as me
Reply 10
oh no I do ocr but thanks anyways
Reply 11
oh no, I do ocr but thanks anyways.
If you're asking for edexcel then I can tell you the 20 marker. Sorry if you don't do same exam board as me
Wouldn’t it be better to just revise for it? Knowing the questions in advance doesn’t make it a fair test of your knowledge
Original post by Cindy99
yeah
Can you tell me some questions on that paper? Edexcel A Economics AS 2019 paper 1 and paper 2??
Original post by Josh.K71
Can you tell me some questions on that paper? Edexcel A Economics AS 2019 paper 1 and paper 2??

Hey josh, i was wondering if u have done paper 2 yet, ive done the micro 2019 as today.
Original post by Ronessi100
Hey josh, i was wondering if u have done paper 2 yet, ive done the micro 2019 as today.

No I’ve not done it yet. I still need paper 2.
Yes, the 2019 one if you remember it. thanks
So does anyone have the questions for 2019 AS economics edexcel? I wanna attempt the questions

Could you send me the question pls ? x
Can you please tell me any questions on the paper?

Latest

Trending

Trending