The Student Room Group

Got a 2:2 in my third year

Hey I’ve applied to kings for the MENTAL HEALTH MSC course but I’ve screwed up my thesis and I’ve got a 2:2. I got a really good ielts score and I do hold a conditional offer. Any chances they’d consider me?
Original post by Sonakshinayar
Hey I’ve applied to kings for the MENTAL HEALTH MSC course but I’ve screwed up my thesis and I’ve got a 2:2. I got a really good ielts score and I do hold a conditional offer. Any chances they’d consider me?

What are the entry requirements for the MSc? Did you get a 2:2 overall in your degree or just for your thesis?
I got an overall on account of my thesis :/ The entry requirement is a 2:1 and 6 on the ielts . My ielts score is 7.5
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What are the entry requirements for the MSc? Did you get a 2:2 overall in your degree or just for your thesis?
Original post by Sonakshinayar
I got an overall on account of my thesis :/ The entry requirement is a 2:1 and 6 on the ielts . My ielts score is 7.5

You may want to contact the university and ask them if they'll still consider you. Unless they respond, look for other courses that would accept you with a 2:2.
They said that they’d still want my marksheet and degree and they’re waiting for the document s.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You may want to contact the university and ask them if they'll still consider you. Unless they respond, look for other courses that would accept you with a 2:2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending