The Student Room Group

never going clubbing again, money decreasing

I just want to get this off my chest and at least somewhere. After last night, I've made a decision that I will NEVER go out clubbing again. Nothing bad happened but I just can't be loosing money like that. I almost spent £30 yesterday and that's a lot for **me** on someone who doesn't even drink alcohol. Drinks are too expensive, I had spent £8.20 for one tiny little cocktail, if I had knew it was that much then I wouldn't of bought it. This girl was asking me what drink I wanted, saying it like she was going to buy it for me, the guy had made it already and everyone else was just looking like 'you're buying it for yourself' 🙄 anyways I did pay for the drink but it was on my mind for a little.

Overall, NO MORE CLUBBING FOR ME.
i want and I will save my money.

If it means being frugal then so be it. I'm doing anything to save money 💰
That's ok, at least you will save money
Oh and the taxi fare. Nope not again 👋
Thank u for sharing

I once spent £60 on a night out in London

No regrets
Original post by Izzythestudent
Thank u for sharing

I once spent £60 on a night out in London

No regrets

done £80-100.. it's vile
Reply 5
Original post by commentsection
I just want to get this off my chest and at least somewhere. After last night, I've made a decision that I will NEVER go out clubbing again. Nothing bad happened but I just can't be loosing money like that. I almost spent £30 yesterday and that's a lot for **me** on someone who doesn't even drink alcohol. Drinks are too expensive, I had spent £8.20 for one tiny little cocktail, if I had knew it was that much then I wouldn't of bought it. This girl was asking me what drink I wanted, saying it like she was going to buy it for me, the guy had made it already and everyone else was just looking like 'you're buying it for yourself' 🙄 anyways I did pay for the drink but it was on my mind for a little.

Overall, NO MORE CLUBBING FOR ME.
i want and I will save my money.

If it means being frugal then so be it. I'm doing anything to save money 💰

When I lived in London and went clubbing in central I typically spent £3 to 4.50 on bus fares
£2 to hang my coat up
£0 on entry [get there early before they start charging]
£0 or £3.50 on a coke [I don't drink, and at max I will buy one coke, these places mark up prices by like 5X supermarket prices so I'm not wasting tons of money buying sh*t I can get much cheaper elsewhere]

Total fee's including travel would typically come to under £10

If you plan ahead, and use your head. Clubbing in London needn't be expensive..
Reply 6
If I nip the boozer midweek I'll drop 60 quid easily.
Spent around that much at the strip club. More value for money :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest