roberto1212
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, I have accepted an offer for biomedicine this year but I want to improve my maths a-level grade for the future. Would universities for postgraduate degrees consider me if I did an A level after completing biomedicine or should I do my maths a-level again whilst at university during first year?
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roberto1212)
hi, I have accepted an offer for biomedicine this year but I want to improve my maths a-level grade for the future. Would universities for postgraduate degrees consider me if I did an A level after completing biomedicine or should I do my maths a-level again whilst at university during first year?
Why do you need to improve your maths a-level grade for the future?
roberto1212
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
Why do you need to improve your maths a-level grade for the future?
My current plan is to do medicine after biomedicine, but just in case my plans change and I want to go into the corporate world I do not know if universities/employers will look at my A-levels and not accept my because my grades are not extremely competitive
unexpecteduk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
are you funding that medicine degree yourself?
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roberto1212)
My current plan is to do medicine after biomedicine, but just in case my plans change and I want to go into the corporate world I do not know if universities/employers will look at my A-levels and not accept my because my grades are not extremely competitive
Unless you are going into Investment Banking or Law, that should not be a concern if you have great uni grades and relevant experience.
roberto1212
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
Unless you are going into Investment Banking or Law, that should not be a concern if you have great uni grades and relevant experience.
so if I am going into investment banking or law and I have a C in maths then I should retake right?
also would they accept me if I redid maths after my undergraduate degree or would it have to be retaken a year after a levels?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads