The Student Room Group

MOC Bengali

Hi,

I am looking for a marriage of convenience. Unfortunately, I have urges toward men, something I am ashamed of and disgusted of. I have no desire to women, which hurts me because if i get married, i would not be able to satisfy her, and it would cause marital problem which would be unfair.

I am at the age, where I am feeling family and social pressure of marriage. Also i do not want to live a life alone.

I do think same-sex relationships are haraam, and the action of these sins are haraam to. People being gay, or lesbian, or whatever isnt a sin but the action to follow the desire is.

I come from a semi traditional bengali family. I am looking for a marriage of convenience, ideally long term, where we can be ourselves with each other. In sha Allah even try/ attempt to have kids ourselves and start a family. I just want to be honest in my marriage, and not to pretend as i feel like this would drive me crazy. I want a wife where we can support each other in preventing each other from doing same sex action, be there for each other and eventually grow old together.

If things got too hard being in the marriage, then we could talk about a separation like normal married couples do, but i do think this would be a better option than marrying a straight women, and constantly lying to her.

If you are bengali, below 27, and are interested or have similar expectation, please message me.

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

dyaummm
Reply 2
Original post by mmckenna11
dyaummm

i know right :frown:
I doubt you’d find anyone here looking for the same kind of arrangement who is suitable for you (eg lives near you). Does anyone know about this?
Reply 4
Original post by Aaryra
I doubt you’d find anyone here looking for the same kind of arrangement who is suitable for you (eg lives near you). Does anyone know about this?

or any other forum suggestions would also be useful.
Reply 5
How can you expect a woman to agree to a marriage of convenience in which there would be no attraction and no intimacy? I get that you aren’t straight and that’s fine, but what you’re asking for sounds like you have a lack of respect for women. And no woman will go near you if you don’t respect her.

Do yourself a favour and accept your sexuality even if it means rejecting your faith and taking **** from your family. Wouldn’t you rather be happily in a relationship with a man than unhappily married?
Original post by Muslimbro
Hi,

I am looking for a marriage of convenience. Unfortunately, I have urges toward men, something I am ashamed of and disgusted of. I have no desire to women, which hurts me because if i get married, i would not be able to satisfy her, and it would cause marital problem which would be unfair.

I am at the age, where I am feeling family and social pressure of marriage. Also i do not want to live a life alone.

I do think same-sex relationships are haraam, and the action of these sins are haraam to. People being gay, or lesbian, or whatever isnt a sin but the action to follow the desire is.

I come from a semi traditional bengali family. I am looking for a marriage of convenience, ideally long term, where we can be ourselves with each other. In sha Allah even try/ attempt to have kids ourselves and start a family. I just want to be honest in my marriage, and not to pretend as i feel like this would drive me crazy. I want a wife where we can support each other in preventing each other from doing same sex action, be there for each other and eventually grow old together.

If things got too hard being in the marriage, then we could talk about a separation like normal married couples do, but i do think this would be a better option than marrying a straight women, and constantly lying to her.

If you are bengali, below 27, and are interested or have similar expectation, please message me.

Thank you.

I can understand your situation but it’s really unfair of you to expect her to have children or attempt to have children with you and plan a family when you don’t really want a marriage in the first place.
Reply 7
Original post by asif007
How can you expect a woman to agree to a marriage of convenience in which there would be no attraction and no intimacy? I get that you aren’t straight and that’s fine, but what you’re asking for sounds like you have a lack of respect for women. And no woman will go near you if you don’t respect her.

Do yourself a favour and accept your sexuality even if it means rejecting your faith and taking **** from your family. Wouldn’t you rather be happily in a relationship with a man than unhappily married?

I am not forcing any one, and i'm being upfront with what I am looking for. There might some people who are of the opposite gender who feel the same as me hence why I put this post up there. People get married for various reason, if i find someone and we choose a life where we can be open and honest with each other, whats it to you?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I can understand your situation but it’s really unfair of you to expect her to have children or attempt to have children with you and plan a family when you don’t really want a marriage in the first place.

But its not an expectation, its something we can discuss, like a normal married couple would do. And I do want a marriage hence why I am putting that end, no one want to be alone, and i do want a same-sex relationship due to my own belief.
Reply 9
But its not an expectation, its something we can discuss, like a normal married couple would do. And I do want a marriage hence why I am putting that end, no one want to be alone, and i do want a same-sex relationship due to my own belief.

*putting up the post
*do not want a same-sex

Yeaa but you’re gonna be far from a normal married couple.
I am not forcing any one, and i'm being upfront with what I am looking for. There might some people who are of the opposite gender who feel the same as me hence why I put this post up there. People get married for various reason, if i find someone and we choose a life where we can be open and honest with each other, whats it to you?

You seem to be really mature in your way of accepting your sexuality, in a way that goes with your beliefs. I hope it works out well for you x
Reply 12
Yeaa but you’re gonna be far from a normal married couple.

There are normal hetro marriage couple in a sexless marriage for number of reasons. I'm sure there are people out there who wants a best friend in a marriage and support. No marriage is one way, and everyone's marriage is different. If I find someone similar to me, and we have a good understanding, it doesn't matter to the rest of the world how we are happy to choose our lives. At the end of the day, this way we are not deceiving each other, and we are choosing to be in a marriage happily, with knowing about each other from the get go
Reply 13
Original post by SlightlySummer
You seem to be really mature in your way of accepting your sexuality, in a way that goes with your beliefs. I hope it works out well for you x

There are normal hetro marriage couple in a sexless marriage for number of reasons. I'm sure there are people out there who wants a best friend in a marriage and support. No marriage is one way, and everyone's marriage is different. If I find someone similar to me, and we have a good understanding, it doesn't matter to the rest of the world how we are happy to choose our lives. At the end of the day, this way we are not deceiving each other, and we are choosing to be in a marriage happily, with knowing about each other from the get go

That’s fair and I get that. All the best with your situation.

I highly doubt any woman would agree to marriage and potentially children with a man who’s attracted to men. Being honest about it doesn’t mean you have a right to ask a woman to do this. What you’re suggesting is a marriage for keeping up appearances to other people, not based on a healthy relationship. Yes people get married for various reasons but this isn’t one of them.

Also, don’t come on here asking for people’s opinions and then say “what’s it to you?”. You don’t like my advice, don’t respond to it and everyone’s a winner.

Choose one or the other. Either you marry a woman and be unhappy, or you be in a same-sex relationship with someone you’re happy with. You can’t have it both ways.
Reply 16
Original post by asif007
I highly doubt any woman would agree to marriage and potentially children with a man who’s attracted to men. Being honest about it doesn’t mean you have a right to ask a woman to do this. What you’re suggesting is a marriage for keeping up appearances to other people, not based on a healthy relationship. Yes people get married for various reasons but this isn’t one of them.

Also, don’t come on here asking for people’s opinions and then say “what’s it to you?”. You don’t like my advice, don’t respond to it and everyone’s a winner.

Choose one or the other. Either you marry a woman and be unhappy, or you be in a same-sex relationship with someone you’re happy with. You can’t have it both ways.

LOL i wasn't asking for advice, if what I am doing is right or wrong, I was putting this post up to see if any in a similar situation who would want to be in a marriage. I'm sure there are women who are muslim, wish to complete half of their deen and do not feel any attraction to men.

It's alright to have an opinion, but its okay for me to disagree with your opinion and you to disagree with mine. But you don't need to judge someone for choosing to live a life there way and not away you think is good.

Alhamdullilah I am a muslim, and I love my religion. I want to complete half of my deen, and I feel like this is a good way for me to do it. May Allah guide me to the right path, and make my life easy for me. Ameen
Reply 17
That’s fair and I get that. All the best with your situation.

Thank you :smile:
LOL i wasn't asking for advice, if what I am doing is right or wrong, I was putting this post up to see if any in a similar situation who would want to be in a marriage. I'm sure there are women who are muslim, wish to complete half of their deen and do not feel any attraction to men.

It's alright to have an opinion, but its okay for me to disagree with your opinion and you to disagree with mine. But you don't need to judge someone for choosing to live a life there way and not away you think is good.

Alhamdullilah I am a muslim, and I love my religion. I want to complete half of my deen, and I feel like this is a good way for me to do it. May Allah guide me to the right path, and make my life easy for me. Ameen

Great. Then change the title of your thread to “Are there any Muslim women out there who have no attraction to men and will marry me in my situation?”. Your religion is obviously more important to you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by asif007
Great. Then change the title of your thread to “Are there any Muslim women out there who will marry me in my situation?”. Your religion is obviously more important to you.

I think you are someone who likes to argue for the sake of arguing, being insensitive to people's desire and situation. I am a man who wants to be married for the sake of Allah swt and live a pious life. There's nothing wrong with wanting that, and vague as my title is, there are so many vagues titles in this forum, would you be commenting on all asking them to change their title? I understand you disagree with my way of thinking or my goals, up to you, but it doesn't mean you are right and I am wrong. Like religion, everyone has a choice on what they believe and how they choose to live their lives, and it shouldn't concern you unless its someway effecting you personally.

Latest

Trending

Trending